Just Sex (Damage)

Lacie&Chris

Lacie POV:

I am walking to the front door and trying to find my keys. I look down and see a small package, so I pick it up and open the door. I put my purse down on the counter and look at the package with my name on it. I open it and see a note.

Hey Lacie,

Just so you know, your man been all around this lately. I honestly enjoy his company, and if you don't believe me look at the pictures.

Have fun,

Liyah

I see the pictures in the box and pick them up. I really cannot believe what I'm looking at right now. All the things we been through, and he didn't change. As I put the pictures down on the counter, Chris walks in the house.

C: Baby, where you at?

Me: I'm in here.

I say with a bit sadness. He walks in the room and looks at me.

C: What's wrong?

Me: Who the fuck is Liyah?

C: I don't know, why?

I raise my eyebrow and turn my seat, facing him.

Me: Why did she send a package with pictures of you and her fooling around? Don't fucking lie to me either.

He sighs and place his face in his hands.

C: I been hanging out with her lately.

Me: More details.

C: I have been going to her place late at night while you are sleeping. I should have ended it at the beginning. I'm sorry.

I slap him and stand up.

Me: I can't believe I thought you changed. You are a fucking cheat, and I'm done with it. I'm not even sad about this, I'm more frustrated than sad.

I go into the bedroom and pack up my stuff. Chris walks in behind me and try to change my mind.

C: Baby, listen to me. I'm sorry. I was stupid to cheat on you with her. She was just sex; I love you.

Me: I guess I don't please you right, so you go fuck some other bitch behind my back?

I zip my bag and leave the room with Chris following me.

C: Come on baby, give me another chance.

Me: Oh hell no! I gave you plenty of chances, and you blew them all off.

C: Please Lacie?

Me: Get out of my face, Chris. Leave me the hell alone for good.

I get in the car and turn it on. I back out of the driveway and leave the house. I rather be single and happy than taken and mistreated.