Wishin'

You are turning off your car and looking at yourself in the rear view mirror. You run your tongue along your lipstick and get out of the car. You lock your car as you go to the door. You take a deep breath and knock on the door. You wait for a few seconds before he opens the door. You smile as he is standing there with no shirt on. You walk in the house and close the door behind you. He smiles as you bite your lip.

Yu: What are you waiting on Chris baby?

He smirks as he walks towards you. He undo your trench coat covering your naked body and he looks at you.

C: You came at the right time.

You smirk and smash your lips on his. He turns you around and walks you to a dark room. He quickly takes your coat off and bends you over the bed. He smacks your ass and you bite your lip in pleasure.

C: You like when daddy do that?

Yu: Yes daddy.

He leans over your back and whispers in your ear.

C: It's a shame that your man can't do what I can do.

He grinds against you and your breathing gets heavy.

C: You want that?

Yu: Yes give it to me, Chris.

He pulls it out and slides inside you. You grab the sheets tight as he strokes deep and fast inside you.

Yu: Oh yes daddy keep doing that!

He smacks your ass as he continues going faster and your moans getting louder. He grabs your shoulders as he thrust harder inside you, causing your skin to slap against his. You drop your head as he continues going fast. He pulls your hair as you smile.

Yu: Yeah, pull my hair.

He let go of your hair as he pulls out. He turns you around and gets in between your legs. He slaps his dick against your pearl as you moan.

Yu: Stop teasing me.

C: How bad do you want it baby?

Yu: Really bad daddy.

He slides in quickly as you gasp in pleasure.

C: You want it, now take this dick.

He go deep inside you while grabbing your thighs tight. You grab a pillow and bite on it.

Yu: Oh my gosh don't stop!

C: Oh fuck girl.

He tilts his head back as he continue thrusting fast inside you.

Yu: Oh yes daddy!

You scream out as he slows down.

C: Oh shit.

He lays down and you get on top of him, sliding down on him. You tilt your head back as you ride fast.

C: Yeah baby just like that.

He grabs your waist as you continue riding him. You place your hands on his chest as you bounce hard on him.

Yu: Oh yes baby. You feel so good inside me.

C: Just keep riding that dick baby.

He grabs your boobs tight as you continue riding.

Yu: Oh I'm about to come.

C: Come for daddy.

You moan loud as you climax. You get off him and stroke him fast.

C: Yeah baby keep stroking it.

He groans louder as he bust on your hand and you lick it off. You lay beside him as you both try to catch your breath.

C: Oh fuck.

Yu: I know right.

You both giggle as you both continue catching your breaths.