Fantasies

The story that started it all...

Riana has always wanted a little fun ever since she dumped her ex. He couldn't keep up with her, so she had to let his ass go. Ri have always had fantasies of having sex anywhere, but she don't consider herself a sex addict.

Her brother is having some friends over to watch the game. Riana walks out in a sweatshirt and shorts to get some food in the kitchen. She get a pot out of the fridge with pasta salad and go to the top drawer to get a bowl. She tries to get it because it's too high for her to reach until someone grabs the bowl for her. She turns around and stares at the fine lightskin in front of her. Chris.

C: It looked like you needed help.

She smiles as he hands her the bowl.

R: Thank you. I didn't know you were here.

C: Had to watch the game on you guys new flat screen.

She smiles as she put the pot back and grab a fork.

R: Enjoy watching the game.

She walks away and bite her lip. She starts licking her lips as her thoughts take over. Somethings got to give now.

A Couple Hours Later

She look at her face in the mirror and leave her room. She walks in the kitchen and look at Chris while he is watching the game. He locks eyes with her and she smiles. She motions her finger for him to come and he raise his eyebrow. He walks in the kitchen as she grabs his shirt and leads him to her room. She lock the door and push him on the bed. She climbs on top of him and gently kiss his lips.

R: You have no idea how much I want you right now.

C: What if we get caught?

She place a finger on his lips.

R: As long as we are not that loud, we are fine. Besides, them niggas are sleep on the couch so we have enough time.

She kiss him as he place his hands on her sides. She takes his shirt off and kiss down his chest.

R: I can't wait to see how big you are.

She bites her lip as she unzips his pants and pulls them down. Her tongue licks along his bulge as he look down at her. She takes his underwear off and drops her mouth.

R: You're bigger than I thought. I didn't even do anything yet and I'm already wet.

She spits on it and strokes it slowly as he exhales.

C: Put it in your mouth baby.

Riana smiles and sucks the head. He push her head down as she giggles. She sucks his dick as he holds her hair, looking at her.

C: Oh fuck Riana yeah.

She continues sucking as she feels him in her throat. She lifts her head up and moan as she stroke him.

R: You like how I suck that dick?

C: Yeah baby.

She spits on it again and bites her lip before getting back on top of him. He lays her on her back and kiss her. He takes her bra off and starts sucking her boobs. His hand guides down to her panties as he feels how wet she is.

C: Damn girl, you really want this dick.

R: Yes I do.

He takes them off and spreads her legs. She feels his fingers rub against her pearl as she bites her lip. He circles around it as he continues sucking her left tit.

R: Oh yes baby.

He sticks two fingers inside her and go faster as he kiss back up her neck.

C: That pussy so tight.

She moans a little louder as she grabs his hand and he smiles on her neck.

R: Oh fuck I'm about to come.

C: Come for me baby.

He kiss her ear as she quivers. He pulls his fingers out and put them in her mouth as she sucks them. He kiss her before going down. He spreads her legs out again before he dips his tongue in her. She arches her back in pleasure as she place her hands on his head.

R: Oh yes Chris.

She bites her lip as a way to hold in her moans. He go faster as he place her legs on his shoulders. He sits up and slides in her slowly.

R: Oh my gosh!

He kiss her thighs as he continues stroking inside her slow. She grabs the pillow tight as she close her eyes.

R: Faster papi please.

He go faster as she arch her back more.

C: Oh fuck that pussy feels good.

R: Oh yes fuck my pussy.

He grabs her boobs as he go faster, looking at her.

R: Oh shit!

He slows down, pulling out of her quickly.

C: All fours.

Riana gets on her hands and knees as she feel his dick against her lips. He slides back in, going fast as he grabs her hips. He smacks her ass as she giggles.

C: You like when I do that?

R: Yes papi!

His hands go up to her shoulders as she moves her hair out of the way.

R: Oh fuck I'm about to come!

C: Come for papi baby.

She grabs his hands on her shoulders as he strokes harder.

R: Oh fuck Chris!

She climax on him as he pulls out of her. She lays him on his back as she sucks his dick.

C: Oh yeah keep doing that baby.

She sucks faster as he groans louder.

C: Oh fuck girl.

She feels him bust in her mouth as she slowly continue sucking. She pulls him out of her mouth and swallow his nut.

Riana opens her eyes as she realize it's a dream. She raise her eyebrow and get out of her room to see the boys in the living room. Chris is glued to the TV as the others went to sleep. She smiles as she do exactly what she did in her dream.

R: Somethings got to give.

She lick her lips as she continues in the kitchen.