Punishment

Updated 6/8/23

C: Baby!

Chris yells from the bedroom.

Yu: Yes, Chris?

C: Can you come here please?!

He asks as you sigh loudly. You dry your hands and walk away from the dirty dishes in the sink to where he is. You stop at the end of the bed where he lays.

Yu: What you want?

He licks his lips as he crawls toward you. You look at him as he wraps his arm around your waist and pulls you closer to him.

C: Hop on this dick babygirl.

He whispers in your ear as his lips plant kisses on your neck. You exhale as he kisses your spot.

Yu: Baby, I can't.

C: Come on babe. Please?

Yu: Baby, I need to finish washing these dishes.

C: Just give me a little bit to hold me off until you finish.

He continues his kisses toward your jawline, gently biting it. You feel his hand rub and squeeze your butt.

Yu: Baby just let me finish downstairs and I'll be all yours.

You push his hands off of you and walk out the room. You overhear Chris smack his teeth as you giggle.

You go back to cleaning the few dishes left before cleaning the space. You hear Chris coming downstairs and smile to yourself.

Damn this nigga is impatient.

You think to yourself as you feel his arms wrap around your waist.

C: Are you done?

You turn around to look at him.

Yu: I'm almost done down here Christopher! Damn.

C: Come on, baby, you know I don't like waiting.

He smacks your ass as you instantly grab your backside.

Yu: Damn nigga!

You hiss at his touch.

C: What?

Yu: That shit fuckin hurt!

C: Aww, let me kiss it and make it all better.

Yu: Nah move.

You push him away playfully as he clenches his jaw.

C: You better hurry your ass up before I give you this act right.

He whispers in your ear as he grabs your thighs. He bites your neck as you shiver. He smacks your ass again and walks away.

Yu: Nigga almost smacked my cheeks off.

You say as you rub your butt again before cleaning the kitchen for the night. You turn the lights off in the kitchen and walk upstairs.

You walk in the room as Chris looks your way. You smirk as you bite your lip.

C: You know what to do babygirl.

You get out of your train of thought as you hear his voice.

Yu: My ass still hurt because of you.

He smirks as he gets up towards you.

C: I'm sorry babygirl.

He grabs the hem of your shirt and slowly take it off. He follows up with your underwear as you bite your lip.

C: Lay down for me baby.

You gently lay on your stomach and he starts massaging your butt cheeks. You moan to his touch and close your eyes.

C: That feels good?

Yu: Mhmm.

You relax as he uses his hands on your backside. He lowers his face and plants kisses on each cheek. You feel your pussy get wet as he allievates some pain from the spankings. He gently bites on one cheek as you bite your lip.

C: Fuck baby.

He runs his tongue along your skin as a quiet moan escape your lips. He lifts up a bit and spreads your cheeks open.

C: Look at that pussy glisten.

He wastes no time on lapping some of your juices off of your bottom lips. He dips his tongue between your folds as you exhale.

Yu: Chrissuh.

You moan out as he continues eating you out from the back. The way his tongue can change your attitude in a second is insane, and he knows it. He moans as the vibrations get you wetter.

Yu: Fuck!

You grab his arms as he quickly moves them away. You instantly grab the sheets as you get closer to your orgasm.

Yu: Shit baby, I wanna cum.

He pulls your waist closer to his face as he eats faster, giving you approval to climax on his face.

Yu: Don't stop daddy please!

Your breathing hitches as you feel it coming. Your hands grip the sheets tighter, almost causing your full set to pop off.

Yu: Fuck I'm cumming!

You climax hard as he laps up your juices.

Yu: Oh my gosh.

You say as he kisses back up to your cheeks. He moves toward your face and kisses you. You moan in the kiss as you taste some of yourself.

C: You still have to be punished.

You smirk as you push him back up. You turn around and make eye contact with him. You get on your hands and knees as he licks his lips.

Yu: I'm ready for my punishment now Daddy.

He grabs your neck and pulls you to his face.

C: Take em off.

You bite your lip as you help him take his drawers off. His dick springs out, almost hitting you in the face. You look back into his eyes before crashing your lips on his. You two fight for dominance as he bites your lip.

C: You're gonna be a good girl?

Yu: Yes daddy.

C: Promise?

Yu: I promise.

He smirks and bites his lip.

C: It's all yours babygirl.

He lets your neck go as you go back down towards his bottom half. You place your hand on his shaft as he exhales.

Yu: Mmm, my mouth is already watering.

He bites his lip, enjoying your dirty talk.

Yu: I still can't believe this is all mine.

You say as you hit it gently against your cheek.

C: Shit baby you know what that does to me.

You giggle as you run your tongue along the tip. He shivers a bit as you lick down the shaft to his balls. You run it back up to the tip.

C: Girl stop fucking with me before I fuck you up.

Yu: What if I want you to?

He looks down at you as you bite your lip.

C: Don't tempt me.

You smile.

Yu: I'll be a good girl to you daddy.

You say before sucking his tip. He exhales as you continue sucking his dick with your eyes on him.

C: This is gonna be a long night.