Yes, Dr. Brown

You look at your reflection in your face mirror before the elevator door opens. You take a deep breath as the doors slowly slide open. You step out and greet the female receptionist.

Yu: Good morning, Miss Jean.

J: Good morning, Doctor. How are you doing?

Yu: I'm making it how about you?

J: Same. I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day.

Yu: You too love.

You continue down the hall as you pass Dr. Brown's office. You smile before knocking and hear his voice.

B: Come in!

You walk in and close the door behind you as he looks up at you.

B: Well good morning Dr. Williams.

Yu: How many times do I have to tell you to call me Kenzie?

B: How many times do I tell you that I like to stay professional while I'm at work?

You roll your eyes and smile.

Yu: How are you doing this morning?

B: I'm doing fine so far. What about you?

Yu: Same, just want the day to be over with, especially today.

B: Busy schedule?

You nod your head as he flashes his million dollar smile.

B: When is your break?

Yu: Noon to two.

B: I'll come by your office.

Yu: Alright I guess.

You smile and look at your watch.

Yu: Well I got to go, my first patient should be here in a couple minutes.

B: Alright, hope your day goes well.

Yu: Oh it will.

You close the door behind you and quickly go to your office. You grab the manila folder that holds your patient's documents and walk in the room.

Around Noon

You walk back in your office and take a deep breath.

Yu: Oh today has been stressful.

You tilt your head back and close your eyes. You hear a knock on the door and open your eyes. You forgot Brown was coming by during your break. You get up and answer the door.

Yu: Hey.

B: How was it so far?

You close the door as he sits down.

Yu: Stressful, but fine I guess.

B: Well you sure are showing it.

Yu: I rather much let it show.

He grabs you and pulls you closer towards him.

B: Why don't we relieve some of that stress?

You look at him as he stands and undo your shirt.

Yu: What if someone catches us?

B: We didn't get caught last time.

Yu: That's because we were the only ones in the building.

B: Come on, Kenzie, I know you want it. It will keep your mind off of everything.

He kiss down your chest as you bite your lip. He raise up your neck as he looks into your eyes.

Yu: Make it quick.

He kiss your lips as you sit on top of your desk. He gets between your legs and rubs your thighs as you undo his shirt. You moan a little as he bites your neck gently. He grabs the hem of your underwear and pulls them off. He push you down on the table and place your legs on his shoulders.

B: I know you will never reject me baby.

You smile as he starts playing with your pearl. Your moans get a bit louder as you arch your back.

Yu: Yes Chris, don't stop.

You place your hand on his head and slowly push down as he go faster. You begin shaking as you try to hold in your moans. He go back up to your lips and kiss them as you taste your juices. You go to your drawer and pull out a condom.

B: I see you are packing.

Yu: I just knew that this wasn't going to happen once. Plus, I'm not ready to have any babies right now.

He giggles as he put the condom on. You lick your lips as he slides in slowly. You look at him as he go deep inside.

Yu: Oh yes, keep going baby.

He looks down at what he is doing as you bite your lip. It turns you on when he looks down as him stroking inside you and when he looks into your eyes.

B: You like that baby?

Yu: Yes I do, keep going deep inside daddy.

You try your best to not get too loud or the others will hear you. He starts going faster and grabbing you by your neck as you bite your lip.

Yu: Oh my gosh don't stop, I'm about to come!

B: Come with me baby.

He go faster as he watches you having an orgasm.

Yu: Oh fuck.

You both climax as you smile to him twitching inside you.

B: Oh shit Kenzie.

You giggle as he kiss your lips softly and continue moving a little bit. You bite his bottom lip as he stops.

B: I needed this as much as you do.

You giggle as he stands up and fix himself. You put your underwear back on and button up your shirt.

Yu: I'm going to go home and take a quick shower. I will feel dirty if I don't.

B: You are already nasty, so what's the difference?

You playfully punch him in the chest and giggle.

B: Hey girl, don't make me take you down again because we still got an hour left.

Yu: Let me get cleaned up Dr. Brown!

You get your stuff ready as he giggles.