OnlyFans

Yelena&Chris

Yelena's POV:

My name is Yelena, I'm 25, and I'm a content creator. It's a bad thing for my ladies because I'm their man's favorite content creator. That's right; I'm a cam girl who is active on onlyfans. They call me KandySutra. It started as a way to get attention from guys, but now I do it for the hell of it and the check. I know I look bomb ass fuck. Big ass, big titties, and the doctor didn't need to cut me. You can say I'm flaunting what my momma gave me.

Anyway, I love what I do. I get paid to be sexy and express my sexuality. I have boundaries that my fans respect, so why not give them a show? I have worked with other creators, men and women. I do have to be honest, I enjoy working with women because they always give me the best orgasm. Don't get me wrong, I've gotten some good dick in my life, but they just don't give me what I'm yearning for.

My last video was amazing. I was working with this female creator I would occasionally watch when I needed self-stimulation; her name is Volumptuous Tae. Me being me, I asked her if she wanted to work together, and she accepted. When I say this girl knows how to work a tongue! It was like she knew where my spots were, and no one was able to make me squirm like that. Just thinking about it makes me hot.

The video was successful; we had a couple million views. She wanted to do another video for her platform, and of course I accepted.

No POV

Ding Ding!

Yelena gets a notification on her phone. She smiles as she sees it's from onlyfans. She opens the app to see what the notif was about. She gets a DM from a man. She opens it and reads it.

Wassup lil mama? I been watching some of your videos and I am interested in working with you.

Yelena's eyebrow rises as she looks at the username.

Y: KakeonKris. Hmm.

She responds to the message.

You been watching me huh? Let me see what you working with.

She goes to his onlyfans to see what he is about. It's weird how she is already able to look at things without paying. He got some pictures and videos. She licks her lips as she looks at his photos.

Y: I'ma save the watching for later.

Ding Ding!

She goes back to the DM.

Like what you see lil mama?

Yelena smirks as she reads his message.

Y: I guess I'll see what he got.

She responds to his message.

Meet me in Long Beach this weekend.

She toss her phone down and gets up.

Ding Ding!

Y: Damn!

She giggles as she grabs her phone.

How about tomorrow night? I'll give you my number.

Y: Tomorrow night? Okay mister.

She says before responding. She sees he sent his number, and she texts it.

Y: Tomorrow night it is, KakeonKris.

She smiles as she lays down on her bed.

Ding Ding!

She picks her phone back up.

K: Can't wait, and you can call me Chris. And what shall I call you beautiful?

Y: a gentleman.

She says to herself before texting back.

Y: Yelena.

She puts her phone down and goes into the bathroom to turn her shower on.

Ding Ding!

She ignores it as she strips out of her clothes.