Forgive Me?

Angel is packing up her things so she can move to her new condo. Since she is moving to another state, she is packing up the rest of her stuff today before she gets on the plane. With her friends, Jenny and Maria, helping out, she gets to have some time to catch up with her friends before she leaves.

J: I can't believe that you are going to LA without us.

A: I wish I could bring you guys with me, but yall know I can't pass this up.

M: You are so lucky. I always knew dancing would take you places.

A: Thanks M. I am going to miss you guys.

J: We will miss you too love.

The doorbell rings and Jenny gets up to open it. Her eyes get wide as Chris stands in front of her.

C: Is Angel here?

Jenny moves out the way as he walks in the house looking for Angel. Maria notice him and her face change.

A: What's wrong with you?

Angel turns her face and see Chris. She rolls her eyes and stands.

A: What the hell do you want Chris?

C: I know you are upset, but I wanna see you before you leave.

The two girls leave the room to give them privacy.

A: Why? I have nothing more to say to you.

C: Can you just listen then?

Angel sits back down in her seat as Chris sits across from her.

C: I understand that you are upset about what happened, and you have every right to be. I just wanted to tell you that I fucked up.

A: No shit.

C: Angel.

Angel stays quiet as he continues talking.

C: I fucked up bad. I don't know what I was thinking when I cheated on you with Talia. You were nothing but loyal to me while I just couldn't return it. I didn't realize how much I missed and loved you until you left. It might be too late to get you back, but at least I try.

Angel rolls her eyes before speaking.

A: Two years we have been together, almost three, and you wanted to cheat on me with that hoe. What did I do wrong to make you do that to me?

C: Nothing, it was me being scared to commit to you.

A: Then why the hell would you be in a relationship with me? You wasted my damn time and you know I hate when people do that. I trusted you with everything and really thought we would be inseparable. I guess I was wrong.

C: I still believe in us Angel, we can start over, start fresh. I promise I will never cheat on you again. These couple of weeks have been hell for me because you were not there with me. Like I said, I was stupid for hurting you and I know you deserve better. I just can't see myself without you or you being with someone that ain't me.

He grabs her hands and looks into her eyes.

C: I want us back Angel, and I say this forreal like no bullshit. I will do anything just to get you back.

A: How am I suppose to believe that you are actually ready to commit?

C: Because I wouldn't be here fighting to get you back.

Angel looks down as she tries to contain her emotions.

C: I love you.

She looks up as tears go down her face. She wants to forgive him because she loves him too, but her catching him in the act will never leave her mind.

A: I can't Chris, not right now. You have to earn my trust back in order for me to even consider us again. I'm sorry.

Chris sighs and kiss her hand. He stands and starts walking out of the door.

C: I will wait for you if that's what it takes.

He kiss her forehead and leaves her house.