High Sex

I said she got a mothafuckin dick in her mouth!

Easy-E yells at the boy. Straight Outta Compton plays on the TV as Liz and Chris watch it. Liz gets bored a little, so she gets up and heads to the kitchen.

L: Want something from the kitchen?

C: Fix me a sandwich.

L: Excuse me?

C: Be lucky I didn't tell you to fix daddy a sandwich.

L: Hell I prefer that anyway.

Chris looks back at her as she smirks and continues walking to the kitchen.

C: You nasty as hell.

L: You can't say you don't like it though.

C: I don't lie.

She giggles as she quickly fix his sandwich and get something else from the fridge. She walks back in the living room seeing Chris pull out a blunt.

L: I like how you ain't gon tell me you was bouta smoke without me.

C: I mean you got the food ready for me.

Liz gets salty when he said him instead of them. She nods her head slowly and begin eating her food in silence.

C: Come on baby you know you can share with me.

L: Nah, go on and smoke yo joint. I'm alright.

C: Baby you know you want to.

He takes a couple puffs from the blunt and passes it to her. She continues eating her food as he smiles and gets closer to her face. He kiss her lips as she looks at him.

L: Come on now, I gotta eat.

C: Just take one.

L: Nah you can be selfish with your weed. Don't get mad when I do it though.

He continues kissing down her neck and below her ear.

C: Please?

She rolls her eyes and take the blunt from him with the lighter. She puts it in her mouth and lights the end up. She takes a puff and blows out the smoke after keeping it in for a bit. Chris smiles at her as she continues smoking the blunt.

C: It's good huh?

She looks at him and blows the smoke towards his face.

L: Whateva.

She passes it to him as he put it between his lips.

An Hour Later

The couple relax on the couch and the movie is over. Chris is laying on top of Liz as she has her hand on his head. Chris suddenly lifts his head to look at her, biting his lip.

C: Baby.

L: Hmm?

She looks at him and see him biting his lip.

C: I want some pussy.

Liz lays her head back down.

L: Well what you waitin for?

Chris smirks as he starts kissing on her neck. Liz bites her lip as she feel his strong grip on her waist. He kiss up her chin to her lips. She places her hands on his head as he starts grinding on her.

L: Just take it already.

Chris giggles as he continues kissing down her body, stripping her out of her clothes.