So Gone

Avery&Chris

Avery's POV

I'm just getting out of the bathroom after taking a shower. The thought of what I'm about to do is crazy, but he did this. I go into the drawers and pull out my matching crop double zip top and sweatpants. I take my hair out of the turban towel and let my curls air dry. I quickly put on my black Jordan 1s as I check the time.

11:27.

Just about that time. I grab a scrunchie and my keys before heading out of the door. I get in the car and pull out of the driveway. My phone connects to bluetooth, but it plays slow jams.

Me: Nah, fuck that I need the Hot Girl Coach.

I quickly change it to play Megan thee Stallion and continue to my destination. My grip gets tighter around the wheel as I get closer. I bite my lip to keep myself from exploding right there. I turn left on the street and race to the driveway. I turn my engine off and get out.

I walk to the front door and knock. I wait a few seconds before the door opens.

C: Avery, baby, what's wrong?

I say nothing as I push past him and walk into his house. He sighs and closes the door.

C: What the hell wrong with you?

Me: Where is she Chris?

He looks at me confused before answering.

C: What are you talking about?

Me: Christopher don't fucking play games with me. Where she at?

It gets quiet, but a sound comes from upstairs. I look at Chris for a second before running upstairs.

C: Ave wait!

I quickly tie my hair up in a bun before pushing his bedroom door open. A girl covers herself with a bedsheet as I stare at her.

Me: You bitch.

No POV

Avery charges toward the girl and start punching her.

A: Bitch tryna fuck on my man. Try to fight back now bitch.

She throws punches as the girl tries to dodge them.

C: Yo Avery, chill!

He pulls her off the girl as she grabs her things.

G: Chris I'll see you later. You obviously got bitches to tame.

A: Hoe what you say?

She breaks away from Chris and pulls the girl hair. She continues punching her face while she spits out swear words left and right.

C: AVERY!

He pulls her away again, but Avery pushes him away.

A: Fuck off of me dawg. I can't believe I trusted your bitch ass. I thought you changed, but you still a pussy ass nigga.

C: Babe nothing happened.

A: Then why the fuck she in your bed with underwear on? You think I'm fuckin stupid.

C: Look I'm sorry baby, I promise I won't do it again.

Avery backs up and runs away.

Chris' POV

Avery runs away and I follow her. I know I fucked up, but I don't wanna lose her. She been through all of my bullshit, but I think I crossed the line this time.

Me: Ave? Baby where you at?

A big crash takes over the house as I run towards the sound. I go in my art room and the place is a wreck. Paint everywhere, canvases everywhere they should not be, just everything is ruined. I catch Avery by this painting I made for us. She looks for a few moments before lifting her hand with a big knife.

Me: Avery no!

She stops in her tracks as I run towards her.

A: You wanna claim you love me but wanna fuck on some bitch?

As the knife was about to stab the canvas I push the knife outta her hand.

Me: Baby please. I'm sorry, please don't ruin it.

A: Why not? You ruined us.

Me: Please just let me make it right. I can't lose you.

I get on my knees and hug her waist. She place her hands on my shoulders to push me away.

A: No bro, I'm fuckin done with you. I already gave you too many chances.

Me: Please Avery.

I beg.

A: Let me go Christopher before I fuckin hurt you.

She pushes me off of her and walks out of the room. I stay there as I feel defeated. I hear the front door slam as I throw the nearest thing to me. I need to think of a way to get her back.