Overprotective Need

Kaoutar&Chris

Kaoutar and Chris been together for a while now, and Chris is definitely making everyone know who belongs to him. Kay thinks that he is just overprotective and jealous sometimes, but Chris believes that no nigga should try to slide in his girl other than him.

Kay is just finishing up her work before she heads out for the day. Chris usually picks her up since he always get off before her. As Kay gets in the elevator, a hand gets in between the doors as they were about to close.

K: Oh I'm sorry, I wasn't looking.

A: It's alright, I'm glad I caught it.

They both laugh as the elevators close.

K: How was work today August?

A: Better than yesterday, wasn't as busy. You?

K: Oh I was just working on this project I have to present to the boss next week.

A: Are you excited?

K: Yeah and nervous, I haven't done this in a while.

A: You will do great. I know you will be better than Ciara, I know you heard about how she turned out.

K: Awe, poor girl, couldn't hold in her food in front of the crowd. I still feel bad for her.

A: You gotta admit though, the story is funny.

They both giggle as the elevators open. They walk out and August holds the door open for her.

K: Thank you August.

A: No problem Kay. You will do great I have confidence in you.

K: Thanks, I really needed that.

She hugs him as Chris looks at the two friends hugging each other. In his eyes, it was another nigga tryna get with Kay. His nose scrunches up as the two separate from each other. Kay walks to the car and hops inside to see Chris in his jealous manner.

K: Well hello to you too Christopher.

C: What did I tell you about him?

K: You gonna need to chill because we are just friends. He knows I have a boyfriend, and plus he is married!

C: I don't give a fuck, married men cheat too. Ever heard of Ashley Madison?

Kay looks at him with her arms crossed.

K: What the hell you know about Ashley Madison?

C: Girl don't try to flip the conversation on me. They legit be having commercials about the website on TV, so don't start that shit.

K: Well August don't cheat and I would know because I been his friend and colleague for too long, so don't start your shit.

C: Whatever.

He starts the engine and speeds out of the parking lot. Kay is upset that he is acting this way towards August. August don't do anything suspicious to her that make him or her think that August likes her. She then starts thinking about it a little bit. Seeing Chris being overprotective is actually kind of sexy. Noticing that her man claims what is his just makes her body tingle a little bit. At least he defends her like he should towards his girlfriend. Chris parks the car as Kay still thinks about his overprotectiveness. She smirks a little bit as she gets out of the car and walks in the house. Chris close the door and immediately goes upstairs. Kay grew tired of him and go upstairs where Chris is.

K: Alright, you need to start talking.

C: About what? I said everything in the car.

K: Why the hell are you always fucking jealous of me being with another guy?

C: I'm not, I just don't want him to try and take you away.

K: What the hell does jealousy mean then Christopher?

C: I just don't want anything bad happening to you.

K: Chris, I can defend myself to a certain point. If I ever feel like I'm in danger you know I will tell you.

Chris pulls you on top of him as he lays down on the bed.

C: I am sorry for how I acted, but I'm not gonna stop protecting you. You are mine and I love you.

K: I love you too.

He kiss her lips and tucks her hair behind her ear. Kay place her hands on his face as his hands roam around her body. He gently lays her down on her back and wraps her legs around him. He grinds on her as she quietly moans in the kiss. He takes her shirt off and starts kissing down her body.

K: I want you now.

C: Wanna get straight into it baby?

K: Yes please.

She say as she undo his pants and takes off his shirt. Chris takes off her panties and decides to leave on her skirt because he got impatient. He slides inside slowly as she gasps. A moan slips out of her mouth as she wrap her arms around Chris's neck. He kiss and bites her neck as she continues moaning in his ear.

K: Make love to me.

He continues going slow and Kay closes her eyes. The feeling is too good for her and Chris to just quickly experience. They wanted this to last for as long as it can get. Chris gets deeper inside of her as she moans louder in his ear.

C: I love you baby.

K: I love you.

He kiss her as he continues stroking inside her, slow and deep.

A Couple Hours Later

The couple lay there after the slow and passionate love making. Chris looks at her as she looks at him.

K: Let's take a bath.

C: I'll go get the water running.

He stands up as she looks at him.

K: Just so you know, the overprotective you is kind of sexy.

He flashes a smile before responding.

C: I knew you like that.

Kay smiles as she gets up to get the towels.