Sensual Seduction

For @collidewithbreezy. Enjoy luv!

Jade&Chris

She gets out the shower, putting body oil gel and lotion on. She throws the used towel in the hamper before putting on her black crop top and matching short shorts. She goes in her closet and grab her black fuzzy slippers to show her anklet and fresh white pedicure. She walks back in the room and look at herself in the mirror.

I hope this suffice.

She think to herself as her heart starts beating faster. She sprays on some body spray and let her hair down. She grabs her keys and head out to her car. The ride to her destination was quiet due to her thinking about what she's doing.

She loses her train of thought when she parks in the driveway. She quickly checks herself in the rearview mirror and put on some coconut oil lip gloss. She gets out of her car and walk to the front door.

Okay no backing out now.

She knocks on the door as her breath hitches. She quickly looks at her phone to check the time.

3:12

She put her phone away as the door opens.

C: Hey babygirl.

She smiles.

J: Hey Chris.

He pulls her into a hug as he closes the door. She exhales as she feel his strong arms around her waist. She pulls away and kiss his lips. His arms wrap around her waist tighter as the two kiss. He suddenly pulls away.

C: Babe are you sure you wanna do this?

He looks into her eyes as she sees his sincerity.

J: Yes I'm sure.

She tries to lean back in but he stops her.

C: I just don't want you to rush doing this.

She listens to what he says as her nerves are still on high.

J: I trust you.

She responds while looking into his eyes. He leans in and kiss her lips. She place her hands on his face as she feels his hands grab her ass. He moves his hands further to her thighs and picks her up. He walks to his room as she continues kissing him.

He lets her thighs go as she gets back on her feet. He grabs the end of her shirt and takes it off. He stares at her with no bra.

C: You're so beautiful.

She blushes at his comment.

C: You don't have to be shy around me babe.

She relaxes a bit before taking off his shirt. She can tell he is a bit hesitant to touch her, so she grabs his hands and places them on her breasts.

J: It's okay.

His hands start gently massaging her chest as he gets back to kissing her. He lays her down on the bed as he kiss down her neck.

C: Let me know when you want me to stop.

He whispers in her ear as shivers go down her spine.

J: Okay.

She responds and he continues kissing down to her chest. Jade licks her lips as she feels his lips latch to one of her nipples. A soft moan escapes her lips as she place her hand on his head. Chris switches to the other tit while looking up at her.

J: Mmm.

She looks at him as he begins kissing down her body. Her heartbeat races again as he gets closer to her shorts. He places a kiss on her lower tummy and looks at her.

She nods her head for him to continue. He grabs the hem of her shorts and slowly pulls them off. He spreads her legs out to get a closer look at her lovebox.

C: Such a pretty pussy baby.

She bites her lip as she close her legs a bit.

C: It's okay babygirl.

He says as he starts kissing down her inner thighs. She gets wetter as he inches closer to her lips. He plants a kiss on her lips before dipping his tongue between her folds.

J: Ooh.

She moans as his lips suck on her clit. She closes her eyes as Chris roams around her box.

C: Mmm.

He moans as the vibration makes her body shiver again.

J: Oh my gosh.

She looks down at him eating her out and bites her lip. She place her hand back on his head as she gets more comfortable. He spits on her lips and get back to eating her out.

J: Yes baby.

His finger rub up and down her clit before sliding inside of her. She gasps to the sudden move and he stops.

J: No keep going please.

He continues moving his finger in and out as he looks up at her. She moans a little louder as she feels her lower half tighten. He gets back to sucking her clit as Jade grabs his hair.

J: Oh my gosh Chrisss.

She purrs as his finger go a little faster. She bites her lip as she tries to hold on a little longer.

C: Cum for me baby.

He moans as she feels that vibration again.

J: Oh fuck!

She yells as she reaches her climax. Chris pulls his finger out as he gives her lips a kiss. He kisses back up her body as she moans. He kiss her lips as he pulls down his shorts.

He reaches to the drawer next to them and pulls out a condom. He stands up and takes off his clothes before opening the wrapper. Jade sits up on her elbows as she watch him put it on. She bites her lip as she gets anxious.

He climbs back on top of her and continues kissing her. She feels his dick rub against her as she exhales.

J: Wait.

Chris stops and looks at her.

To Be Continued...