Checkmate

Updated 6/8/2023

You slam the front door and throw your keys on the nearby table.

Yu: Stupid motherfucker.

You go into your liquor cabinet and grab the Don Julio. You just found out the man you love has been cheating. You pop open the bottle and take a swig straight. Your leg starts shaking as your anger grows.

Yu: This nigga think he can run over me. Well be ready for this pothole to fuck yo shit up.

You looks towards a picture of you two looking all happy. You quickly snatch the picture from the wall and throw it across from you. You look at the shattered mess as you take another hit from the bottle.

Yu: Wack ass nigga wanna fuck up a good thing. He wanna play dumb? I can act stupid.

You stomp up the stairs with the tequila in your right hand. You push open the door with your foot as it slams on the wall. You look around for a second before going towards the closet. You grab a bag and start putting your clothes in it.

Yu: Three fucking years huh?

You take a hit from the bottle before putting it down. You angrily grab his clothes off the hangers and put them in the bathroom tub. You walk out of the room to see Chris standing in front of you.

C: Hey babe. You know what happened downstairs?

You roll your eyes and continue your trip to the laundry room.

C: What's wrong with you?

You ignore him as you grab the bleach. You walk back in the room, but he grabs your arm.

C: Answer me!

Yu: Get the fuck off me bitch!

C: Bitch?

Yu: Yeah, bitch. You think I'm fuckin stupid dog!

C: Fuck is your problem?

Yu: Nigga are you being forreal right now?

C: You ain't telling me what happened.

Yu: Let me give you a hint.

You throw your phone at him, but he caught it. He looks at it as you open the bleach and walk back to the bathroom. You then feel his hands grabbing you.

C: Come on, baby, I'm sorry. Don't do that.

He tries to grab the bleach, but you won't let go.

Yu: Nah fuck you! I can't believe I let your ass in.

C: YN chill!

He takes the bleach out of your hands and put it on the sink. You slap him across the face.

Yu: I fuckin hate you. I hope the next girl you find fuck you up like you did with me.

C: Baby you don't mean that.

He says as you walk back to the don julio.

Yu: Yes I do. You wanna fuck some other bitch? Gon head. I'm not about to sit here looking stupid over your ass.

C: Can we please talk about this?

Yu: BRO I DON'T WANNA TALK ABOUT THIS SHIT!

You say as you throw the bottle against the wall, shattering it.

Yu: YOU HAD ALL THIS TIME TO FUCKIN TALK TO ME DOG! NOW THAT YOU ARE CAUGHT, YOU WANNA TALK?

He tries to grab your hand, but you move away. You grab your bags.

Yu: Don't call me, text me, blow up on social media, nothing. I'm done with you.

You walk downstairs towards the front door.

C: YN please.

He says as you open the door.

Yu: Bye Chris.