Alone Time

You are fresh out of the shower and laying down on your bed. You grab your phone and start scrolling through Twitter, retweeting and liking things you saw on your feed. You then see a picture of your main man from one of his meet and greets. You bite your lip and like it. Soon enough, your feed starts filling up with pictures from his tour. You whimper a little because you hate when Chris is gone, but he gotta make that money.

You smirk as you get out of Twitter and go in your messages.

"All these pictures you took with your fans and I don't get one? I'm hurt."

You send to him and go back to Twitter. Some minutes later you hear a notification ring go off.

Hubby❤️🍆 imessage (2)

A smile creeps on your face as you go back to his message. He sends a picture of his hard dick with a message.

"Hope this brings up your mood.😏"

You bite your lip as your mouth waters. You reply to his message.

"If it's not demolishing my walls, I don't think it will help."

You put your phone down and get up to put some panties on. You take your hair out of your towel and let your curls fall. A smirk creeps back on your face as you look for your canon camera. You used to do onlyfans, but Chris didn't like you sharing what is his, so you stopped. That doesn't mean the camera is going to waste.

You turn it on and hook up your ring light. You pose for the camera, making sure you make it sexy. You keep the ones that were great and quickly send them to your phone. You send them to Chris with a message.

"Can't you see how much I miss you?"

You put your phone down and put one of his shirts on. You hear your phone going off as you giggle.

Hubby❤️🍆 facetime

You answer the phone.

Yu: Yes?

C: So you just gon send me this and not expect my dick to get hard?

Yu: Correction: I sent them to you to get your dick hard.

C: You just don't know how much I wanna catch a flight and just settle this...

Yu: I want you to, but you gotta get this bag.

C: You gon be ready for me next week though?

He ask referring to him being in town for the tour.

Yu: I stay ready so I don't have to get ready.

C: Good because I'm in the need for that neck and pussy.

You giggle at his comment.

C: What you got on?

Yu: Lemme show you.

You go to the bathroom and flip the camera to show what you are wearing. You spin around for him.

C: Mmm shake it for me babygirl.

You bite your lip as you start twerking for him.

C: Damn girl you got a nigga sick.

You flip the camera back to face you.

Yu: Are you alone?

C: Yup.

You grab the hem of your shirt and slowly take it off. Your boobs expose the camera as Chris moans a little.

Yu: I want you to nut for me daddy.

You say seductively as you play with your boobs. You see him reach down to his pants and pulls his dick out.

C: You gotta cum for me too babygirl.

You smile as you move your hands down to your panties. You slip your hand in and rub slowly.

Yu: Mmm baby.

C: Lay down for me baby.

You grab your phone and place it on the floor. You take your panties off before sitting down in front of the phone and get back to pleasing yourself. You rub faster as you moan loud enough for him to hear.

Yu: Oh fuck daddy I'm so wet.

C: Yeah keep rubbing it for me baby.

You couldn't wait anymore and put two fingers inside of you.

Yu: Oh yes.

C: I see you couldn't wait.

You smile as you finger yourself a little faster. You tilt your head back in pleasure as you hear Chris groaning. You bite your lip.

Yu: You stroking it for me daddy?

C: You know I am babygirl.

You moan as you pick your head back up. You move your fingers faster inside as you get close to your climax.

Yu: Oh daddy please cum with me.

You say as you get closer to the camera.

C: Fuck baby I'm finna nut.

Yu: OH MY GOSH!

You yell as you cum on your fingers. You hear Chris groaning as you know he came with you. You put your fingers in your mouth as he watch you clean your fingers.

C: Oh you a nasty girl.

Yu: Only for you daddy.

You both giggle as you get up with your phone.

Yu: Great, Now I have to take another shower.

C: Wish we could shower together.

Yu: Boy get off my phone.

You laugh at him.

C: I love you.

Yu: I love you too.

C: Bye.

You both hang up as you go turn the shower on.

Ding!

You go back to your phone to see the notification.

Hubby❤️🍆
I'ma get you pregnant when I see you.

You burst out laughing at his text and respond to him.

Sir take your ass a shower!

You put your phone down and put your hair up in a bun.