Fantasy Factory

Updated 7/23/23

Nicole&Chris
Nicole POV:

I am in the kitchen of my apartment, finishing up some lunch. I throw my trash away.

Me: Alright we need to take this out.

I tie the bag up and take it outside of my door for the trash people to get it.

C: Hey Nicole. Wassup?

I look up and it's Chris, my neighbor. I gasp as a shiver goes down my spine. He's been my neighbor for a little over a year.

Me: Hey Chris. I'm just taking my trash out.

I glance at his appearance as he is wearing a plain white tee with some jeans and a gold chain around his neck. I get hot just by looking at him.

C: Gotcha. How've you been?

He closes his door and walks toward me.

Me: I've been alright. Just work and such. What about you?

I lead him in the apartment and close the door. He sits on the couch.

C: Same ole shit. Just a different day.

Uhh, the way he talks gets me bothered. This man has a dangerously tight hold on me, and I know it's wrong to feel this way.

Me: I feel you.

I sit on the other side of the couch as we continue talking.

C: I almost had to fuck up somebody the other day at work.

I rolled my eyes.

Me: What happened now Christopher?

He looks at me after I say his government name. Once he told me, I made sure to wear it out.

C: You sure like to use my government name alot.

Me: Be glad I don't call yo ass something else.

C: Like what?

He turns his body towards me as he waits for me to answer. I shake my head to stop blushing.

Me: Don't try to change the subject fool.

He giggles.

C: Some nigga was tryna start shit so early in the morning. His entitled ass almost got an entitled ass whooping.

Me: What did he do?

Chris tells me what happened as I try to listen. His features is distracting me from doing so. The color he recently put in his hair complimenting his eyes. And those lips...look soft enough to kiss.

Snap out of it Nicole.

C: Nicole you good?

I blink as I regain focus.

Me: Yeah why wouldn't I be?

C: You seemed a bit distracted.

Me: Why you say that?

I get a bit anxious as I wait for his answer.

C: You haven't blinked in a minute and kept staring at me. What's on your mind?

He licks his lips and I roll my eyes.

Me: Nothing Chris. I'm fine, really.

He raises his eyebrow before responding.

C: Okay.

Me: But you are right. That man was being a bitch all because of some shoes being out of stock.