Hustle Hard EXTENDED

He undo the string holding your dress together.

C: I told you I was gonna break you didn't I?

He says while keeping his grip on your neck.

C: Now spread them pretty ass legs.

You bite your lip and do what he says.

He spreads your dress apart to reveal your naked body. He stands there and stares for a second.

C: Damn girl. You was hiding all this from me?

You bite your lip and smirk at him.

Yu: You just gon stand there gawking or what?

At this point, someone else is taking over you. Once he kissed you, you became another person. He grabs your neck and kiss your lips. His free hand went down to your bottom half and start rubbing your clit. You moan in the kiss as he smirks.

You push him away and push him on the chair in front of you. You climb on top and kiss him.

Yu: You think I was gonna break down like that?

You take his tie off and rip his shirt open.

Yu: You have no idea what you started.

You get on your knees and unzip his pants. You grab his dick and pull it out. You bite your lip at the sight.

Yu: I see we both hid something from each other.

He smirks at you as you stroke your hand up and down. You kiss the tip as he exhales. You continue kissing down his shaft to his balls. You massage them as you kiss back up to the tip.

C: Girl stop fuckin playing with me.

Yu: Who you think you talking to?

You stroke faster as a moan slip from his lips.

C: Fuck baby give me that throat.

Yu: Say please.

You kiss and breathe on his tip.

C: Pleasee.

He drags out the please as you giggle. You start sucking the tip as his moans get a little loud.

C: Baby give me a lil more.

Yu: Mmm you want more?

He nods as he looks at you. You put more in your mouth as you continue watching him.

C: Oh fuck.

He moans as you enjoy his reactions. You start getting more of his dick in your mouth as you get closer to the base. You put your hands down and let your throat do all of the work.

C: Shit you gon make me nut babygirl.

You pull him out and stroke him fast.

Yu: You gon give it to me baby?

You look at him as you bite your lip.

C: Yeah don't stop baby.

You giggle as you get back to sucking his tip. His hips start buckling up as you know he is about to cum.

C: Fuck!

He moans as he nuts in your mouth. You slow down your hand strokes as you get every drop. You swallow and lick your hand.

C: Damn I ain't ever cum that fast before. I'm mad.

You stand up and take your dress completely off.

Yu: Why don't you settle the score then?