Adult Time 2

Updated 6/19/23

Mckenzie&Chris

Mckenzie wakes up in Chris' arms. She looks at him and smiles as she run her index finger across his bottom lip. It's been some time since their night of intercourse, so it should be enough time to see if they were successful in conceiving a baby. Chris moves a little bit as his girlfriend giggle.

M: Good morning.

He looks down into her brown eyes and smile.

C: Morning beautiful. How did you sleep?

Mckenzie straddles him before answering.

M: It was fine. What about you?

She feels him poking under her and she smiles.

C: It was good. I had a dream of us being in this exact position.

M: Oh yeah?

She starts grinding on him as he licks his lips.

M: Was I doing this?

He places his hands on her hips as she continue grinding. The two say nothing as their sexual tension take over. Chris moans as he starts grinding along with her.

C: You must want me to rip them clothes off and show you how it ended.

Mckenzie giggles and gives him a kiss. She breaks away, but Chris grabs her neck and pulls her in for some more kisses. He grinds under her as she places her hands on his pillow. He bites her bottom lip as she moans.

C: You know better than to give me just one kiss.

They both giggle and Mckenzie sits back up.

M: You know it's been a couple of days since we last had sex.

C: I recall.

Mckenzie shivers as Chris stares at her.

C: Dick got you reminscing?

M: Shut up.

She playfully hit him on the chest as he laughs.

C: It's okay baby. I still be thinking about it too.

M: What if we didn't do it this time?

Chris starts rubbing her thighs to calm her down.

C: It's okay Kenzie. If we miss it, we can always try again. I have no problem beating my pussy up until I give you a baby.

M: Your pussy?

C: You want me to jog your memory?

He starts grabbing her as she surrenders.

M: Ok, okay. We don't need to reminsce again.

C: That's right, whose is it?

She folds her arms and rolls her eyes playfully.

M: Yours.

C: Thank you. Now walk your sexy ass in there and get ready to meet our child.

He smacks her ass before getting up. She walks in the bathroom and closes the door. She reaches in her toiletries bag and pulls out two first response pregnancy tests. She takes them out and pees on them. She flush the toilet and places them on the boxes. She washes her hands before opening the door.

C: 20 minutes?

She nods as he stands up with his phone.

C: Alright, timer's started. Let's go down to the kitchen so I can make breakfast.

He stands in front of her as she gets into position. He grabs her legs and picks her up.

M: I still cannot believe you keep doing this.

C: It's practice.

He says as she rides behind his back down to the kitchen.

20 Minutes Later

The two finishes their breakfast as the timer goes off.

M: Okay, I'm nervous now.

C: Now baby don't be. Remember what I said earlier.

The couple walks back to the bedroom as they get closer to the results.

M: What do you think the gender is going to be?

C: I wouldn't mind a boy...or a girl.

M: I want a girl. I wouldn't mind having a mini me.

She looks at the bathroom door.

M: Alright here we go.

She walks in the bathroom and grab both sticks. She walks out as she reads it.

Pregnant.

Pregnant.

M: Oh my fucking gosh Chris!

C: What they say?

She shows him both tests that says pregnant on the screens. He looks at her as she lights up.

C: We're having a baby.

M: We're having a baby!

She starts screaming for joy as Chris stands and hugs her. The couple embrace as tears roll down their faces.

C: We finally did it babe.

M: Yeah. Hold on we gotta see it in the best light.

They go in the bathroom where there is better lighting and look at them again.

M: Babe we gotta take a picture. We don't have to show our faces.

He wraps his arms around her and place his right hand on her stomach. He grabs both sticks and put them next to his other hand. Mckenzie snaps a couple of photos before looking at them with Chris.

M: I'm not going to use until it's the right time.

C: Since you got your phone, might as well make some calls.

He kisses her cheek as she smiles.