Adult Time

Updated 6/16/23

Mckenzie&Chris

Mckenzie is just waking up from her nap and starts going towards her closet. She looks for something to wear before changing to some sweats and a crop top. She put her hair in a messy bun and go downstairs. Chris is sitting on the couch, playing on his PS5.

M: Hey baby.

She greets as she sits next to him.

C: Wassup ma?

He puts the controller down and wraps his arms around her.

M: You didn't have to stop playing the game.

C: But I wanted to. I want to give you my undivided attention.

She blushes at his response and he kisses her cheek.

C: What do you want to do tonight?

She ponders the question for a second.

M: I'm not sure. What did you have in mind?

C: How about we stay in tonight? I can whip something up in the kitchen for us.

She looks at him, smiling.

M: Yeah, I'd like that.

She responds as she gets on top of him.

M: Maybe chill by the pool, or watch a movie.

C: Or make one.

He says as he starts kissing on her neck. She smirks as a moan escapes her lips.

M: Save it for later babe.

She kiss his lips before getting back to her seat.

C: You sure know how to make a nigga weak.

They giggle as he gets up, walking in the kitchen. She bites her lip as she grabs the game controller and continue playing his game.

One Hour Later
C: Food's ready babe.

He says as he puts the plates on the table. Makenzie gets up and walks toward the dining room. Chris pulls her seat out for her.

M: Thank you.

She kisses his cheek and sits down. Chris follows suit as the two dig in.

M: Okay baby knowing how to fuck it up in the kitchen.

She says as she takes a bite from the grilled chicken.

C: You know how I do.

He pops his collar. They laugh and finish their meal.

M: Oh Chris, that was amazing.

C: I am glad you like it baby.

She smiles at him as he bites his lip. She stares at him for a moment as he looks at her.

C: What you thinking about babygirl?

She stands up and walks toward him.

M: Come on.

She grabs his hand as he stands.

M: I gotta show you my appreciation.

She walks him upstairs to their bedroom. She opens the bathroom door and smiles.

M: Let's take a shower.

He licks his lips as she turns the shower on. She starts taking off her clothes, but he stops her.

C: Nuh uh, lemme take care of that baby.

She bites her lip as she raise her arms so he can take her shirt off. He looks into her eyes as he strips her out of her clothes.

C: My turn.

He raises his arms up as she do the same to him. She pulls his underwear off and bites her lip. He pulls her close to him and kisses her as she place her hands on his face.

He moves in front of the shower head as the water start hitting their bodies. She pushes him away softly and grabs the loofah. She rubs it along his skin as they stare into each other's eyes. She squirt soap on the sponge and lather it on him as he tilts his head back.

M: Feels good?

He nods his head and she giggles. She rinses the soap off his body as she kisses his chest softly. He bites his lip as he takes the loofah out of her hand, turning her away from him. He starts kissing her neck as he rubs the sponge along her skin. She close her eyes as he takes his time on particular spots.

He puts some more soap on the sponge and repeat what she did to him. He again takes his time in particular spots as she moans quietly. He rinses her body off and put the loofah away. She turns the water off before turning to look at him.

She walks out and wrap her body with a towel as Chris do the same. She hops on top of the counter and look at Chris. He walks in between her legs and pecks her lips.

C: You know what I was thinking?

He breaks the sexual tension.

M: What?

C: Maybe we can work on our first kid.

He says before kissing her neck and she smiles.

M: Well I think we should go straight into it. No teasing. We did enough of that in the shower.

She kisses him as he place his hands on her waist. He pulls her close as she moves her hands down to his dick. She strokes it slowly as he groans in the kiss.

M: Give me the dick daddy.

She lays back as he positions himself. He slides in as she tilts her head back. He grabs her legs and place them around his waist as he go slow but hard. She moans loud as she close her eyes.

C: Nuh uh, baby, look at me.

He says as she looks into his eyes.

M: Yes Chris just like that baby.

She grabs his hands as he go faster. He pulls her up and she wrap her arms around his neck. He pulls her hair as she moans louder in his ear.

C: Fuck baby you feel so good.

M: Oh my gosh, yes!

He slows down and pulls out as she get off the counter, turning around. He slides back in and grabs her waist as he smacks her ass. She arches her back as she looks back at him.

M: Oh shit Chris, keep going.

C: Shit baby, go crazy on that dick.

He pulls her close to him and kisses her neck as she place her hands on his head. He grabs her boobs and bites her neck.

C: Oh shit Kenzie.

M: Cum with me baby.

She grabs the end of the counter as he continues going harder inside her. He starts groaning as she screams and they climax together.

C: Oh fuck.

He says slowly as she is still moaning and pulls out. She turns around and kiss him as he grabs her waist. He picks her up and carries her out the bathroom. He lays her on the bed and get on top.

M: I want another round.

C: Oh yeah?

M: Yes daddy.

She kiss him as he grinds on her and she moans. She lays him on the bed and gets on top.

M: I am on top this time.

C: Work that dick baby.

She bites her lip and kiss him again.