Selfish and Ignorant (With You)

You and Chris are not on good terms right now. You two just got in a fight and now you aren't talking to each other. You really want to end this, but you are still upset with him.
You roll over on your bed and feel the cold spot next to you. You realize that Chris is not there and you sigh. You get out of bed and walk in the bathroom. You look at yourself in the mirror before doing your business. You take a quick shower and put on your exercise clothes. You put your hair in a messy ponytail and go downstairs. Chris is still sleep in the guest room, so you go outside and start doing some yoga. You try to get all the negativity out of your system and calm yourself down. You just breathe as you relax in starting position. You get up after finishing your yoga and go back inside. You go in the kitchen and grab a granola bar. You don't see Chris, so you upstairs and see if he is still sleep. You open the door quietly and see that he is not in bed. You go to your room and go to the closet to change to something comfortable. You hear Chris walk in the room and you continue getting dressed. He sits down on the bed and you walk out the closet. You get on the bed and wrap your arms around his waist from behind.
Yu: I don't want to keep doing this. We can't keep avoiding each other.
You kiss his cheek as you lay your head on his back. He grabs your hand and kiss the back of it.
C: I don't want to either.
Yu: We need to stop being selfish and ignorant whenever we fight.
C: I want you to know that throughout all of the fights we had, I will always still love you. At the end of the day, I wouldn't want anyone but you. You are loyal, funny, beautiful, and amazing.
Yu: I love you too baby. Even though you get on my nerves, I wouldn't see myself with anyone else but you. You complete me Chris.
He pulls your arm so you can sit facing him.
C: I have to be with you, or I wouldn't be living.
You kiss his lips as he wraps his arms around your waist. He pulls you close as you bite his lip.
Yu: We have to make a promise: we have to work on our way of settling fights.
C: I agree with you all the way.
You hug him as you smile behind him.