Unexpected News

Today is the day you meet Chris's family. You are nervous because you don't know if his mother will like you. Chris keeps telling you that everything will be fine, but it doesn't help your nerves.
Yu: Chris, baby, come here!
You yell at him and he walks in the room.
C: Where are you?
Yu: Closet.
He walks in the closet and you turn towards him.
Yu: How does this look? Is it appropriate for meeting your mom?
You stand in front of him, wearing a black lace bralette with a black jacket and mint green skirt.
C: You look beautiful babe, don't stress it. If it was my choice, I would take that jacket off and show them boobs for your man.
He say before biting his lip and you smile.
Yu: This is not to impress you, this is to impress your mother.
You walk out the closet with your shoes and sit on the bed to put them on.
C: Why not? I'm your man, you should always impress me.
You stand up and walk towards him.
Yu: I don't need to try hard to impress you.
You smile and walk to the mirror to check yourself. Chris walks behind you and wraps his arms around you.
C: You're right about that baby.
He kiss your cheek and you smile.
C: Now hurry up and get ready. We ain't waiting all day.
He say before smacking your ass hard and you look at him.
Yu: You better be lucky I like that.
C: You better like it, especially when daddy gives it to you.
He yells as he go back downstairs. You nod your head and take your hair down. You put your makeup on and check yourself one more time. You walk downstairs and Chris looks at you. He stands and bite his lip as you look at him.
Yu: Can you not Chris?
C: I can't help it, you are intriguing. You better be lucky that we are going to my family house because I would have cancelled what we are doing and settle this now.
You roll your eyes and walk to the front door.
Yu: Boy come on before we are late.
C: Better late than never baby.
You open the door and walk to the car.
An Hour Later
Chris turns on the street and your heart starts beating. Chris can tell that your nerves are getting bad because you are getting quiet.
C: Baby calm down, everything will be fine I promise. My mom is friendly and so as everyone else. Just relax and be yourself.
He place his hand on your thigh and rubs it slowly. You calm down a little bit as he grabs your hand and kiss the back of it with his eyes on the road. He parks the car in the driveway and you look at the house.
Yu: Wow Chris, this is a beautiful house.
You look at him as he looks at you.
C: Remember what I said, you will be fine. I wouldn't have brought you if I knew you wouldn't be tolerated by my mom. Just be you and everything will run smoothly.
Yu: I love you Chris.
C: I love you too baby.
You kiss his lips and get out of the car. You and Chris walk, hand in hand, to the front door. He knocks on it and you two wait for a few seconds. The door opens and it's his mom.
MJ: My baby!
C: Hey momma.
They hug and you smile.
MJ: How have you been?
C: I am fine. Mom, this is YN, my girlfriend.
You wave at her and she smiles.
MJ: It's nice to finally meet the girl holding my son down.
Yu: It's nice to meet you too Miss. Joyce.
MJ: Oh call me Momma Joyce. Come and give me a hug.
You hug her as she returns it.
MJ: Come on in you two!
She widen the space for you both to walk in and sit in the living room.
MJ: You guys want anything to drink?
Yu: No thank you, I'm fine.
C: Same here.
MJ: Ok, I'll be right back. I'm going to call the others.
She leaves and you look at Chris.
C: Come on, let me show you around.
He grabs your hand and you follow him around the house. You notice so many little girl pictures and she is so adorable.
Yu: Chris, who is this little girl that have been everywhere around here?
Chris don't answer for a second.
Yu: Chris? What's wrong?
He turns to look at you and you see guilt in his eyes.
Yu: What is going on?
C: That's my daughter.
You look at him for a second before answering.
Yu: You mean to tell me that you have a daughter I never heard about or seen?
C: I didn't know how you would react.
Yu: Who is the mom?
C: Some chick who just want money from me.
Yu: When did you sleep with her before she was pregnant?
C: A couple weeks after we broke up.
Yu: You thought you can have sex with someone else right after we broke up? Now you have a kid with her? How could you Chris?
C: I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I was scared.
Yu: Scared of what Christopher? Me leaving you?
He nods his head as you look at him.
Yu: I would never leave you, I love you too much to do that. I'm upset that you didn't tell me about her.
C: Baby I really am sorry. Please forgive me.
He gets on his knees and place his head on your stomach. You place your hands on his shoulders as he wrap his arms around your waist.
Yu: Don't keep things like this from me. I love and trust you.
C: I love you too baby.