I'm Sick of This

Yu: Are you fucking kidding me right now?!

C: Oh don't start with that bullshit right now alright?

Yu: No, you always do this! I'm sick and tired of you doing this after I forgive you!

You guys are fighting again over the same situation. You and Chris have sex and he leaves before the sun is up. Well, you made sure you stay awake so you can end this late night booty call.

Yu: I didn't sign up for this when I started going out with you.

C: Listen, I didn't say I wanted to stay when I called you earlier. Besides, what the hell were we gonna talk about at this time of the night?

Yu: It would be nice to start a conversation with you! Before we started dating we would stay talking on the phone until the sun comes up. Now that we are together, you just want some pussy?!

C: Well I didn't think our relationship would be more than just sex. How the fuck you thought we started hanging out?

Yu: Yes, we were having sex before we started dating, but dating means we both wanted to take our relationship to the next level. Why are you always acting like this Chris?

He turns his head away from you as you get more frustrated.

Yu: Christopher Maurice Brown, you better answer me!

C: Don't call me by my government name, you ain't my damn momma!

Yu: Stop acting childish and answer me! Are you afraid of settling down?

Silence takes over the room and you keep your eyes on him.

Yu: Chris, is that what it is?

He don't answer you as you walk closer to him.

Yu: Chris, you don't have to be scared of settling down. You have to experience it one day in your life. I really don't care if it's going to be with me, but if it happens to be I won't take it for granted.

You place your hand on his shoulder and he looks back at you.

C: I'll call you later.

He walks to the front door and leaves as you look down. You sigh before walking away.

Yu: I tried.

A Couple Weeks Later

You are running around the block to clear your head from Chris. You bump into another runner and fall on the ground.

Yu: I'm sorry about that.

G: No, it's no problem.

You two make eye contact as he helps you up.

G: I'm Gene.

Yu: YN.

G: You don't mind if I run with you?

Yu: No, not at all.

You smile at him as you both continue walking and talking.

G: Look, I don't mean to be forward, but I would like to take you out tonight, if you don't have a boyfriend.

You smile before answering him.

Yu: Yeah, I'll give you my number.

He gives you his phone as you put your number in.

G: See you tonight, YN.

He walks away as you smile before running back home.

What will happen that night? Watch the video for yourself.