Daddy's Home

Updated 5/16/2023

You been with Chris for some time now. "Been with" meaning friends with benefits; no strings attached. You both decided yall weren't ready for a real relationship.

You haven't seen him in three weeks because he went to visit his mom, but he is coming back tonight. You want to be ready for him because you already know what will happen once he steps through that front door.

You walk out of your bathroom and pick out something sexy to put on.

You check yourself in the mirror before laying down

You check yourself in the mirror before laying down. You are scrolling through your instagram when you hear a knock on the door.

Yu: Just a second!

You smile as you hop out of the bed and walk to the front door. You open it and there he is, already looking good enough to eat.

C: Wassup baby?

He looks at you up and down and lick his lips.

Yu: Hey.

You say sexually as you move on the side to let Chris in. He place his bags down by the couch as you close the door. He pulls you closer to him as your lips touch. You place your hands on his arms as his squeeze your booty. He pulls away and stares at you.

C: Damn all this for me?

Yu: Mhm.

He picks you up and carries you to your room.

C: How much you miss daddy?

Yu: I rather show you.

He puts you down and bends you over the bed. You shake your ass on him and he smacks it.

C: With cho freaky ass.

You giggle as he continues smacking it.

C: Tell me how bad you want this dick babygirl.

He whispers in your ear as you feel his dick pressed against your ass.

Yu: I need that dick daddy. She misses it.

You refer to your love box as he smiles. You look back at him and start grinding on him from the back.

C: How much you love these panties?

You smirk as you know what he means by the question.

Yu: I'm only wearing them for you daddy.

He turns you on your back and gets between your legs. He rips your panties off as you giggle.

C: Know better than to wear them anyway.

He kisses down your thighs as you moan.

Yu: I wanted to look good for you baby.

He bites your inner thigh as you bite your lip.

C: No more panties, got it?

He dips his tongue in between your folds as you exhale. He sucks on your clit, making you moan.