Pool Party Surprise

Tonight there is going to be an all white pool party and your best friend, Joy, is hosting it. Right now, you two are at Victoria Secret, trying to find a swimsuit for tonight.

J: Aren't you excited about tonight?

Yu: Why shouldn't I be, you're hosting it. I should be asking you that.

J: Don't get me wrong, I am so excited. Some important people are going to be there.

Yu: You have so many connections, I wouldn't be surprised to see a celebrity there.

I see a cute, white bikini set and we go to the dressing room to try it on.

J: Alright, we come out at the same time.

Yu: You are so goofy.

We get out of the dressing room and look at ourselves in the mirror.

J: Girl yes, this is it for us.

You turn around and see how you look from behind.

Yu: Yep, I'm good with this.

Joy laughs at you as you go back in the dressing room to change back in to your clothes.

Yu: Alright let's go pay for this!

Joy walks out as you two go to the register to pay for them.

Later That Afternoon

J: Are you ready?

She ask you as you finish your hair.

Yu: Yeah, I'm coming in a minute!

You walk downstairs with your white shorts covering your bikini bottoms. Joy looks at you and smile.

J: Damn mami, you looking good.

You giggle as you both go outside to the crowd of people at the beach. You go around to greet everyone and dance with them. Joy grabs your arm and pulls you to a familiar face.

J: Go hang out with him.

Yu: You got Chris Brown over here?

J: Go.

You walk over to him as he smiles at you.

C: Wassup ma?

You blush as he takes your hand.

Yu: Hi.

C: What's your name love?

Yu: Aubrey.

C: Beautiful name for a beautiful lady.

You blush again as he smiles.

C: You don't have to be shy in front of me, I don't bite.

Yu: I know you don't.

D.R.A.M Cha Cha begin playing throughout the beach as you start dancing a little bit.

C: I see you feeling this song.

Yu: I am actually.

C: You wanna dance?

Yu: Oh I don't know.

C: Come on, just one dance.

Yu: Ok fine.

You two walk to the middle of the beach and start dancing. To his surprise, you are quite the dancer. You notice his face throughout the whole time you two are dancing and you giggle. The song ends as you two look at each other.

Yu: How was that for one dance?

C: I didn't know you could move like that. Where have you been all my life?

You giggle as you walk away with him behind you.

C: Wait, I want to know more about you. Can we go somewhere quiet so we can talk?

You raise your eyebrow, but agree and lead him to the other part of the beach away from the party.

C: So what made you start dancing?

Yu: My mom was a dancer and I would always watch her practice before she performs. I guess I wanted to be like her, so I would practice along with her to the point of dancing on my own. I tried to stop dancing, but I didn't feel like myself.

C: Why did you stop?

Yu: She passed away shortly after high school graduation, murder.

It gets quiet for a second.

C: I'm so sorry about that.

Yu: It's alright.

He pulls you into a hug as you tear up a bit.

C: It's alright to cry.

Yu: I just don't like to cry in front of people.

C: I wouldn't like to see you this way, but crying will eventually let the pain go away.

You sigh as he wraps his arms around you.

C: I know it's just one night, but I really like you Aubrey.

You look up at him in shock.

Yu: Really?

C: I know what you're thinking, a celebrity falling for a regular, he's lying. I am for real though.

You smile as he kiss your forehead.

C: Let's go back to the party before they ask where we are.

You both giggle as you walk back to the party. You stop him and kiss him as he wraps his arms around your waist. He smiles and continues walking to the party.