Sensual Seduction 2

Jade & Chris

He reaches to the drawer next to them and pulls out a condom. He stands up and takes off his clothes before opening the wrapper. Jade sits up on her elbows as she watch him put it on. She bites her lip as she gets anxious.

He climbs back on top of her and continues kissing her. She feels his dick rub against her as she exhales.

J: Wait.

Chris stops and looks at her.

J: Please go slow.

C: Don't worry baby, daddy got you.

Jade's body shivers to his response as she bites her lip. He goes back to kissing her as he slowly slides inside of her. Jade's mouth widens as she feels him. He plants kisses down her neck as she wince in pain.

C: It's okay babygirl, it'll go away soon.

He says in her ear as he gives it a few kisses. He moves a little bit as Jade tries to toughen it out.

J: Gosh you're so big.

C: You can handle it baby.

He moans in her ear as she melts. The pain start going away as she starts moaning.

J: Baby you can go faster now.

He goes deeper inside of her as she moans in his ear. She grabs his arms as she feels him stretch her out.

J: Oh fuck Chris yes.

She moans louder as Chris starts picking up the speed. He kisses back up to her lips as he grabs her legs.

C: Fuck baby you feel so good.

He moans as Jade bites her lip. She feels him getting too deep and starts placing her hands on his lower chest.

J: Baby you're so deep.

He grabs her hands and moves them.

C: Nuh uh, I want you to feel me babygirl.

He says in her ear as he continues stroking. Jade moans as she slightly growl.

J: Oh shit daddy I'm gonna cum.

She yells as she tightens around his dick.

C: Give it to me.

He looks into her eyes as he goes faster. Jade shakes as she creams on him. He slows down as he bites his lip.

C: Come here.

He smirks as he picks her up. She kiss his lips as Chris walks them to the bathroom. He puts her down and turns her around to look in the mirror. He lifts her leg up on the counter and slides back inside. Jade bites her lip as she closes her eyes.

C: Nah baby, look at how beautiful you are while I'm fucking you.

She opens her eyes as she slowly looks into the mirror.

J: Oh gosh.

He grabs onto her hips as he speeds up his pace. Jade's mouth opens wide as she moans loud.

C: Fuck you gon make me nut.

She looks at him in the mirror and smirk with her lip bite. She starts moving her hips along with him as he moans louder.

C: I see what you doin.

She giggles as he smacks her ass.

J: Mmm.

She moans as she continues moving along with him.

C: Fuck Jade baby.

He pulls her closer as he strokes faster inside of her.

J: Cum for me daddy.

She says as he groans in her ear.

C: Fuck!

He holds her close as he reaches his climax. She can feel the condom get warm as she bites her lip. He pulls out and throws the rubber away. He walks back to the condom drawer as Jade turns around and walks towards the shower. She smirks and turns it on. Chris turns to the sudden sound.

J: I want some more daddy.

She says as she walks in front of the shower head. Chris stares at her as the water goes down her naked body. She smiles as she motions her finger for him to come closer. He walks in front of her as he bites his lip.

C: Look at you getting comfortable around me.

He says and grabs her ass. She smiles and kiss his lips. The two start making out as the hot water touch their skin. He gently pushes her on the wall and lifts up her leg. He place his fingers on her lips and rub on her clit.

She licks her lips as she moans softly.

J: Just give it to me baby please.

He giggles in her ear.

C: You gotta be patient baby.

He rubs faster as her standing leg gets a little weak. She gains some strength as she gets back to kissing him.

C: How bad you want it babygirl?

He asks in the kiss.

J: Real bad daddy.

She responds as her hands touch his wet face. He slides back in as she moans in the kiss. He wastes no time going deep inside of her as their lips continue touching.

J: Oh yes baby.

He pulls away from her lips as he looks into her eyes.

C: You're so fuckin sexy.

He moans as she smirks at him. She grabs his hand and place it on her neck.

C: You sure you ready for that?

She bites her lip and nods without breaking eye contact. Chris crashes his lips on hers as he strokes faster. Jade begins moaning loud in the kiss as Chris gets a loose grip on her neck.

J: Fuck Chris!

She yells as she stops kissing him.

C: Nah you said you ready for it.

She closes her eyes as her hand grabs on his wrist.

C: Don't stop looking at me baby.

She opens her eyes again as he looks at her falling apart.

J: Oh my gosh daddy I'm gonna cum.

C: Wait for me baby.

He replies as he continues piping her down. Her walls start tightening around him as his strokes get a little sloppy.

C: Fuck cum with me.

He speeds up his pace as they both reach their orgasm.

J: Fuck Chrisss.

She creams as he nuts in the condom. She moans and kisses his lips. He pulls away while biting her bottom lip.

C: How was that?

J: Better than I imagined.

He smiles at her and pulls out of her.

C: Let's get you cleaned up.

He pulls her body towards him and grabs a hand towel.

C: Next time I might not be so gentle.

She smiles as he licks his lips.

AN: If you can guess which song I slipped in this imagine, I'll make one for you. Bonus if you tell me where in the story it's located. Hint: it's from his latest album.