"I'm sure his friend will be fine," I managed to say through my anger. Wade sat back down next to Jack, the burning in me intensifying. I didn't want to get rid of Wade the same way I did Felix, but if he did anything, I'm afraid I'd have no choice. Maybe it'd be easier to just lock Jack away from everyone. I shake the thought away as Wade passes me the controller. "Thanks."

"Too bad you can't drink anymore," Bob spoke through the silence, probably thinking about our old videos where we'd play GTA drunk. I missed those days, but I didn't know Jack then and I'd take him over anything any day.

"Yeah, oh well," I lifted my head, but Jack remained on my shoulder. I started playing the game, immediately stealing a car and running over people on the sidewalk. I laughed a bit as the imaginary characters swore and tried to jump back from the car. I wondered if this made me a bit sadistic, but I pushed the thought away as my focus suddenly went to the feeling of Jack's head on my shoulder.

"Someone's tired," Bob noted. I looked at him, as he was sitting in an oversized chair nearby, looking at Jack with a small smile. The ping came back and I cursed myself for caring so much about who noticed Jack. I turned my head and saw Jack's eyes were closed and his breathing was calm. My character in the game was killed by the cops, so I passed the controller to Wade.

Suddenly, a loud bang came from the basement, causing Jack to snap awake. The others turned towards me and I rolled my eyes, knowing Felix probably tipped his chair over down there.

"Damn it, I think I left the basement window open. A cat probably got in and tipped something over. I'll be right back," I sighed and excused myself, seeing Jack seem more relaxed by my excuse and grabbing the blanket that was resting on the top of the couch.

I groaned at the fact that Felix was still managing to come in between Jack and I while being locked up. I figured I'd have to punish him to keep him quiet from now on. I headed to the door, unlocking it, but being sure to secure it before heading down the stairs. I went down to see Felix still on the chair, on the floor on his side. He was struggling, trying to get himself back up, but was failing miserably. I went up to him and brought his chair back up, immediately punching him soon after, causing him to tumble back down again. He winced in pain, unable to make much more noise due to the gag. I lifted him back up again.

"Make any noise and I'll do much worse than hit you," I warned and waited for him to nod. I suppose the exhaustion of being stuck to a chair in a dank basement was getting to him and making him more desperate. "What were you doing?"

"I'm going mad down here, Mark. I can't take it. I'm too used to being everywhere, doing everything, and being here, doing nothing, being stuck... I can't take it. I can't do this. Mark, please, please let me go. I want to go home. I miss Marzia, the pugs, the bros, everyone. I can't do it, Mark. I can't stay down here another hour. I can't hear anything but my own breathing and it's making me insane. I need to talk to anyone, anyone, please, Mark, please. Please let me go, please," He murmured insanely fast, his breath getting more and more harsh. He was freaking out.

"Calm down, Felix. Be cool," I put my hands on his shoulders, causing him to flinch. I frowned, suddenly realizing what this was doing to our friendship. It wasn't long ago when we were playing games together and just being plain stupid. I couldn't help the regret overwhelming me, but my thoughts fluttered back to Jack and all remorse immediately dissipated. "What do you need?"

"Anything, please. If you're not going to let me go, can you at least get me some food and water? Maybe something I can do while I'm stuck down here?" He asked softly and I sighed, nodding.

"I'll get you something to eat and drink when the others go to sleep and hang out with you for a while. I think I still have an old television buried in a closet somewhere and a DVD player... I suppose I can hook that up for you," I thought aloud, running a hand through my red hair. I didn't want him literally going mad. There's only enough room for one of us to be crazy, and apparently that happened to be me.