181

"and what about tennessee?" dan mumbled softly in phil's chest, as phil twisted the younger boy's dusky hair between his fingers.

"tennesee? that's all the way in the south," phil chuckled lightly and dan just blushed, shuffling closer to phil and wrapping his arms tighter around his slim torso. the previous hour marked any strong emotions absent, the minutes ticking by without any disturbance as they talked about anything and everything.

their conversation was looming in of loops of nothing in particular, but it caused a warm feeling to settle in dan's chest and stopped the constant churning in phil's stomach.

their discussion was almost irrelevant, deciding what colour they would paint the walls of their future home or what kind of a dog they wanted, but they didn't mind. dan just liked the way phil pulled him closer or kissed his forehead occasionally and phil loved the sound of dan giggling softly whenever phil said something stupid.

"well, someone is good at geography," dan rolled his eyes and phil just laughed, pushing the hair away from dan's forehead to have a better look at his dimpled smile and his chocolate eyes.

"your mum hasn't called us in a while, is she even home?" dan mumbled, nuzzling his face in phil's neck and hugging him closer, to which phil just sighed, rolling over so he was on top of dan, his body resting between dan's parted legs.

"i don't know," phil muttered, uninterested in what dan was saying as he leaned forward, pressing his lips gently against dan's cheek, trailing soft kisses along his jaw.

"phil," dan whined in protest, placing his hands against the older boy's chest to push him off. "stop it, not now," he added, contradicting his statement when he craned his head further, allowing phil to press wet kisses against the curve of his neck.

"but why?" phil pouted slightly, removing his lips from dan's skin, and staring at him, his lips pink and pupils dilated.

"because your parents..?" dan reasoned, and phil just groaned in frustration before shifting in his position, causing their crotches to brush, and a quiet moan to escape from dan's mouth.

"it was an accident," phil's cheeks flushed, but dan just bit his lip, pushing his hips against phil's once again to find the pleasurable friction. they hadn't been properly close to each other in a while, and dan was slightly desperate to experience the far fetched connection with phil again, and so when a small grunt passed phil's lips at the contact, dan just flipped them over, grinding his hips precariously into phil's.

soon phil was sitting against the headboard of the bed, dan straddling him, his hands twisting in phil's dark hair and the older boy, sucking desperate marks into the tanned skin. dan was still rocking torturously slow in phil's lap, and they both were almost painfully hard as phil thrusted forward, and sunk his teeth in dan's neck occasionally.

"f-fuck," dan was extremely aroused, increasing his pace and moving his hips harder along phil's causing a low moan to erupt from phil's mouth, while dan just buried his face in phil's shoulder, shutting his eyes tightly and biting his bottom lip to stop himself from being too loud.

it was a few minutes later when phil could not control himself, grabbing dan's waist tightly before bucking up against him, his member straining harshly against his jeans. dan was letting out soft whimpers against phil's skin, causing phil's length to twitch constantly until it was almost unbearable to handle.

"phil, i think i'm gonna, fuck i'm so clo–" dan had to stop mid sentence because he might've just came in his boxers, and phil was still rolling his hips against him, murmuring incomprehensible words before he came too, nuzzling his face in dan's neck, his breathing heavy and his fingers leaving marks in dan's skin from where he held too tight.

a few minutes later they moved, embarrassed smiles on both their faces, dan's cheeks flushed pink and phil's hair sticking all over the place.

"w-what the hell was that?" dan laughed awkwardly and phil just bit his lip, resting his head against dan's shoulder before chuckling softly.

"i have no idea,"

--
just by the way i was so insecure regarding the last chapter and this too, it was fine right???? fuck you anxiety

aLSO VERY IMPORTANTLY

on the 1st of august, people are supposed to vote for their favourite book for the 'wattys 2016' and it would mean everything to me if you could vote for my book!

you just have to tweet, "i nominate snapchat//phan by @rickyblitzz #MyWattysChoice"

if you do vote for it, let me know in the comments! i love you all so much x