76

"answer me," the man with dark hair orders, running his hand through his quiff and observing each and every movement of dan.

"make me, you fucking dick," dan mutters, staring at the man, fearless through his thick fringe.

"look, you're here so we can help you. if you don-"

"i don't need any help you ass! i am 18 years old, don't you think i am old enough to decide who the fuck i want to fall in love with?" dan barks, his voice breaking in the middle somewhere, but his glare not faltering.

his wrists feel sore and he wriggles his fingers, that are handcuffed together at the back of his chair. he feels anger, hurt and pure disgust at what his parents are forcing him into. he can't believe that his parents actually lied to him to make him come back home, only to send him to a freaking boot camp. his chest still hurts from the argument he had with phil earlier, and all dan wants in this moment is to be where phil is.

"bruce, he won't agree this way," the man throws his hands up in the air, and the other male walks in, his filthy hands in rubber gloves and he has a fat injection in his hand. all the confidence dan had seconds ago, dissolved into thin air as dan stopped struggling with the handcuffs, his actions pausing and looked at the men. his eyes were wide with fear, his mouth agape in shock and he could feel the sweat beading on his forehead.

"no, no no no," dan mumbled, shifting back into the small wooden chair.

"i will listen to you, please don't do this," dan begged and the two men exchanged glances before one of them stepped towards him and grabbed his lean arm.

"no please!" dan screamed, "i won't act like a jerk, pleas-" and once again it was too late. the needle was already pressed into dan's bruised skin and dan winced feeling the thick liquid passing through his veins. he could feel each and every drop of the drug being injected inside him and the last thought before he blacked out was the pained look on phil's face and the guilt brewing behind his mother's eyes.

--
it was pretty shit, but trust me i'll make it up to you guys, i have a HUGE surprise for you!!!

( ultrcn don't you dare give any hints i will kill you)

ALSO PLEASE VOTE IT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME🍙🍙