65

phil kissed dan's lips once again, softly, and dan removed his hands from phil's hips, letting him off the wall. dan felt his cheeks heat at what just happened and when he looked over to phil, his cheeks had reddened as well.

phil looked so tempting in that moment. his shirt was slightly crumpled at the bottom from dan's hands and his dark hair was messed up. his lips were slightly swollen and his cheeks were pink and dan wanted to just grab his face and kiss him again.

"what do you want for dinner?" phil questioned, his voice soft and timid as he bent over to pick up the fallen donuts. dan's eyes involuntary went to phil's behind, and he felt a rush of blood going south. his cheeks flushed at the thoughts he was having and he shook his head, fixing his fringe before answering phil.

"anything you like," dan tried to act cool as phil smiled at him, and walked over, placing the box of donuts in dan's hands and leaning to press a kiss to his cheek.

"i could order pizza? i haven't had pizza in a while," phil shrugged his shoulders, his voice travelling farther with each syllable as he walked in his room.

"okay," dan raised his voice slightly so phil could hear and opened the box of donuts. the icing had stuck to the top of the box because they fell, but they looked delicious either way, so dan took a bite out of a chocolate donut and placed on the kitchen counter, keeping the half eaten donut in it as well. he walked into the room, only to make his boner worse as he saw phil putting on a white t-shirt, his pale skin and the perfect shape of his hips visible. dan licked his lips, trying to shake the thoughts from his mind.

their first kiss was today.

he didn't want to rush it.

phil looked behind him to see dan leaning in the doorway, his lower lip between his teeth. phil blushed at the thought of dan watching him change and sat on the bed, taking out his phone. he decided not to get too carried away with the thoughts he was getting by looking at dan's sex hair and his dilated pupils, and proceeded to ask dan what pizza he wanted.

"what pizza do you want?" phil asked, and dan walked towards him, sitting on the bed next to phil.

"pepperoni," dan answered laying back, and phil nodded trying not to look at the obvious bulge in dan's low waist jeans.

after ordering pizza, phil decided to get up and take a shower. he placed his phone on the bed, and began to get up when he felt a hand on his wrist. he looked back to see dan's beautifully tanned arm holding onto his, his eyebrows scrunched.

"where are you going?" dan asked, not wanting to be away from phil.

"i was going to take a shower," phil murmured, leaning back slightly into dan's grip.

"you haven't been here the whole day, i missed you," dan pouts and phil smiles at him, leaning back further and laying next to him.

"i missed you too," phil kisses dan's forehead and opens his arms for dan. dan happily rests his head on phil's chest and phil wraps his arms around dan, his fingers stroking dan's hair.

"so," phil started, pulling dan closer, and dan hooked a leg around phil's. "what did your mum say?" and with that, dan let out all the bottled up feelings that he had. it felt good, talking about all the things that were restricting dan from smiling and the things that were making him anxious.

being with phil, in his presence was opening up more and more reasons to love him. dan was getting extremely attached to phil, to the point where he thought he might not be able to even function without him. dan was falling deeper and deeper for phil and he had rolled his heart across the floor in front of phil's feet and he desperately hoped that phil won't crush it.

he really hopes he doesn't.

--
i will definitely update this again in like three hours🌚🐗