39

dan had told phil that he loved him a couple days back but phil did not respond. he thought that maybe if he was the one to say it first, phil would eventually say it back, but instead he just ignored him. dan remembered the endless times he had typed and retyped the message, just contemplating whether phil would freak out or say it back? it broke dan's heart that phil chose not to respond to it, but he didn't want to stop talking to phil, so he lied. he lied about his feelings and allowed himself to hurt until phil said it first this time.

phil on the other hand was confused. dan had admitted he loved him a couple days back and that had brought the biggest smile on phil's face. he had never heard the words from anyone and them coming from dan was a big deal. he remembered screaming into the pillow out of happiness, and drawing hearts all over his diary. he couldn't respond to dan stupidly. he needed time to think about his response and when he was finally ready to tell dan he figured that dan was just joking. why would he do something like that? it broke phil's heart and he swore he will never let his feelings reach dan, not until dan says it again, and this time for real. but he couldn't stop talking to dan, so with a stone on his heart, he continued, trying his best to mask his feelings.

--
sorry if it was a little shit, i will rewrite it or something! xx