49

phil took a deep breath as he pulled into dan's driveway. he had no idea that the first time he would be seeing dan would be like this. to say he was nervous was an understatement. he could feel his fingers shaking as he parked his car and walked up the porch steps. he was the least social person you could ever meet, and he was beyond paranoid to see dan. for a fact he knew that he was going to fall in love deeper with dan as soon as he saw his face but he was scared. what if dan thought that he was ugly? what if he decided that he only liked phil from across the grainy laptop screen? he pushed the thoughts aside and took a deep breath pressing his finger against the buzzer. phil could hear shuffling on the other side of the door, and he sighed out loud creating a puff of smoke in front of his mouth.

and then the door creaked open to reveal dan. phil could feel dan's pain just by looking at his beautiful face that was now mutilated. he could feel how tired dan was by looking at the dark rings around his eyes and his matted hair.

"dan," he breathed out, wanting nothing more than to leap forward and hug him, but he just stood there staring at him and he stared back.

dan was mesmerised. he never thought he would be seeing phil this soon. phil was even more beautiful than he had imagined. his blue eyes were calming and his raven hair sat in a perfect fringe across his forehead. his skin was almost as pale as the snow outside and dan wanted nothing more than to touch him. phil's voice was soothing and dan could feel each bruise hurting less when he heard his voice.

he knew he had fallen for phil.

"phil," he could feel the tears pricking his eyes again as phil stepped forward, towards him.

and then phil hugged him. his arms wrapped tightly around dan's waist and dan's around phil's broad shoulders as they embraced each other. dan could feel the warmth, the heat radiating off of phil as he buried his face in phil's neck. he could feel his heartbeat, and he could feel phil's hair slightly tickling his cheek as he tightened his grip on him.

"phil," dan sobbed. he was overwhelmed now. he could feel the pain in his chest dissolving every second as phil breathed against his shoulder.

"i'm here dan, you're okay, i'm here,"

--
hope it wasn't that bad! x