151

(all you sinners stand up and sing hallelujah)

the assuring words was all phil needed to hear before his hands travelled down dan's glistening body, cupping his length and pumping it slowly, his lips working against dan's neck.

dan's eyes rolled back, one of his hands twisting phil's hair and the other supporting himself against the glass wall. his breathing was heavy as phil continued to stroke him, phil's teeth biting softly at the skin, and the steam was rising constantly in the bathroom making it all the more sensual.

"phil please i want you," dan moaned not being able to handle the distance between them as he pushed his hips forward, bucking into phil's hand. phil removed his mouth from his skin, taking in the way dan's cheeks were flushed and his wet hair were plastered to his forehead, before softly pushing the hair out of his eyes and pressing his lips against him.

after a few minutes of lazy kissing, phil hiked one of dan's legs up around his waist, and softly cupped dan's butt cheek, slowly entering a finger inside the warm entrance.

dan moaned in response, allowing phil to enter his tongue in his mouth which dan gladly accepted. his blunt fingernails dug into phil's shoulder as he clung onto him, and phil entered another finger, slowly pushing it in and out of his clenching hole. dan was painfully hard by now, his erection slapping up against his stomach as he craned his neck, resting it on the wall behind allowing phil to bite marks onto his chest.

if these were the last moments phil was going to spend with dan, he wanted dan to remember it. he avoided thinking about the fact that soon there will be no more of this. no more having meals together, no more taking showers together, no more together. if he was leaving dan, he wanted to love him goodbye, and with that, he pushed the thoughts of after out of his head, focusing on the pretty boy hooked onto him.

it was getting too much for dan as he felt the third finger push in, curling and pressing barely against his prostate. his vision was slightly blurring and he could feel the burn in the pit of his stomach.

"phil please i'm ready just," dan rambled, and phil wasted no more time. he pressed one last kiss against dan's pink lips, pulling out his fingers slowly before turning dan around and pinning his front to the wall. dan's fingers held onto the slippery glass and he desperately stuck his backside out, and phil could come just at the sight of dan pressed up against the wall like this. he just gripped dan's hips, lining up with his entrance before slowly pushing in, earning an instant moan from dan.

he looked over to the younger boy, his lips were parted and eyes closed and his cheek was pressed against the foggy glass, as phil pushed in further, leaning forward to press soft kisses on dan's back once he was all the way in.

"can i move?" phil nipped at dan's earlobe, and dan rolled his head back, giving phil as much access as possible and nodded his head frantically. phil pressed his lips against dan's jaw, pulling out and pushing in, creating a constant rhythm, allowing dan to get used to it before increasing his speed.

"fuck," dan let out a loud moan as phil pushed in harder, deeper with each thrust, brushing dan's prostate every other time. one of phil's hands were gripping dan's hips tightly, fingers dipping into the skin and sure to leave marks. the other went over, stroking dan's lower back softly before travelling up and twisting into dan's now black hair.

"please phil, harder," dan's mouth fell open when phil slammed into him, pulling him back by his hair so his chest was pressing against dan's back as he bucked faster into him. phil's teeth sunk into dan's neck, and dan let out small inaudible whimpers, his hand travelling between his thighs to stroke himself.

phil could feel the familiar burn in his stomach as his movements quickened and turned sloppy. he could feel the droplets of water rolling off his body, and the water was turning colder each second but neither of them cared.

"phil i'm so clos-" before dan could finish, his was body pressed against the cold glass, his mouth falling open as he experienced his strongest orgasm. his member was twitching, and his mind was hazy, his body leaning helplessly against the wall. he could still feel phil pounding into him, and that only added to the sensation as his breathing turned heavy, short moans escaping his parted lips.

dan's clenching entrance only brought phil closer to his release and with one final thrust, he released into dan, falling against dan's body to overcome the intense climax. they were panting, strained breaths leaving their mouths as phil buried his face in dan's back, trying to go back to normal.

it was at least five minutes later when both of them gained their composure and phil slowly pulled out of dan, allowing dan off the wall.

dan had a dazed look on his face as he collapsed into phil's embrace, gently nuzzling his face in phil's wet neck, and phil wrapped his arms around dan securely, allowing them both under the mildly warm shower. dan's breathing was still heavy and phil's cheeks were still flushed from what just happened but phil knew that this scenario wouldn't last long.

he will have to confront dan soon.

--

EARLY UPDATE TO THANK YOU GUYS FOR 1K FOLLOWERS IM SO

THANKS OKAY I LOVE YOU ALL