63

phil slowly climbed up the stairs, his hands sweating and his fringe getting choppy. he had told dan that he would kiss him as soon as he gets back, but he wasn't that confident. he knew he would either stumble over, say something idiotic or just do something unacceptable and unattractive. for a moment he forgot how texting is easier that actually doing stuff. why did he even say that?

huffing and sweating, when he was finally face to face with the door of his apartment, he sighed out loud and shifted the box of donuts to the other hand to press the buzzer.

dan's heartbeat quickened intensely, almost to the point where he could hear it, when he heard the doorbell. he swallowed hard and got off the couch, taking small, anxious steps towards the door. he was anticipating what would happen when he opened the door. will phil actually kiss him? he did say that he would, but knowing phil, he might have changed his mind? but what if he didn't and he kisses dan? what if dan reacts stupidly? what if dan doesn't even know how to kiss? what if it's not even phil outside the door?

dan's hands started to sweat and with a deep sigh, he turned the key, and unlocked the door.

as soon as phil heard the key turning, he decided he would just go for it. if he gave this any more thought, he would probably end up chickening out and so, as soon as the door opened to reveal dan, phil took a huge stride and cupped dan's face in his clumsy hands, dropping the box of donuts in the process.

--
imma continue this l8er m8