103

phil rubbed his palms together, and leaned back on the roof. it had been five minutes since dan had told him that he'd be there but it was getting impossible for phil to wait anymore. he knew it would be hard to keep himself from hugging, kissing and touching dan but he had to control himself if he wanted to know what was goimg on.

he knew dan. if dan really was mad at him, he wouldn't pretend to not know phil. it was maddening, the thought of starting everything again with dan when all he wanted was to tell him how much he missed him and how he was sorry and how he loves him just so much.

"hey could you give me a hand?" dan's hasty voice cut straight through phil's thoughts and he bent over to look at a struggling dan, half of his body out the window. and of course even though dan was uncomfortable and thrashing around to climb out the window, phil just thought he was adorable.

phil just smiled at the lean boy and extended both his hands to get ahold of him.

"you won't leave my hand in the middle of me climbing up right?" dan furrowed his eyebrows, a bit hesitant to grab phil's pale hands.

"you can trust me," phil gave him a small smile, and dan was confused by the way he was ready to believe everything coming out of phil's mouth. there was just something nostalgic about phil. it brought back faint flashbacks of nothing in particular and his eyes. his eyes were like they had a long history with dan that he wasn't aware of.

"careful," phil grabbed dan's tan arms and pulled him upwards, and just the mutual contact, the way dan's slender fingers wrapped around his own, and the beautiful way their skin contrasted was enough to ignite the familiar warmth he felt under his skin whenever dan touched him.

unfortunately, it only lasted a few seconds, and soon dan was huffing and sitting beside phil, his body leaned back on the roof and his cheeks pink from the small amount of exercise. the way his wavy hair rested messily on his forehead and the way his lips looked so inviting and pink and the way his toned body was leaning back and the way his eyes were closed, his long lashes resting beautifully on his cheek bones, phil could just sit here all day and stare at him.

dan on the other hand was tired. he wasn't an active person anyway and the medicines he had been taking made his movements and thought process slow and jumbled.

he finally caught his breath and turned his head to look at the strangely familiar man, and he would be lying if he said that he wasn't trying to catch his breath. the way phil was looking at him made his heart ache, for no particular reason. he did not know why his heart was racing when he stared into phil's dilated pupils and his cheeks started heating up when phil bit in lip in anxiousness. he had no idea why his body was responding that way when his brain kept on telling him that phil is just a stranger and cannot be trusted.

"so," dan broke the silence, and phil looked away from dan, breaking his trance.

"so," phil sighed.

"who are you?"

"phil lester,"

"how do you know me?"

"it all started when you texted me,"

"why would i text you when i don't know you,"

"i don't know," phil paused, looking at dan once again just trying to capture the warm glow of his skin. "but i'm glad you did."

--
thank you for 29k i love you for all the support.