123

it's two in the morning when dan shifts in phil's arms, eyes opening to a dark room and a fast asleep phil holding him. his lower region is still sore when he leans to click on the lamp, and his muscles are slightly worked up. phil's hair is flopping all over his forehead and his breathing is heavy, his arms still tight around dan's waist.

dan can feel phil's touch lingering on his body still, the way phil's lips kissed every inch of his skin and the way he filled him, with immense passion and hunger and love and it was everything dan expected, if not more. his lips curve into a smile, as he stares at phil, remembering what happened only a few hours ago, and he places his hand against phil's flushed cheek stroking it softly and leaning forward to kiss phil's pink lips briefly.

phil's hands tighten their grip on dan's body and he pulls him closer, tucking his head into the crook of dan's neck before letting out a deep breath.

"good morning," phil's voice is hoarse but sweet and it sounds comforting.

"morning sweetheart," dan rubs his hands up and down phil's spine, kissing his cheek and wrapping his arms around the older boy.

"how do you feel?" phil questions, pulling away and brushing his fingers through dan's slightly tangled hair.

"still a bit sore," dan pouts, leaning into phil and resting his head on phil's chest. "maybe a shower could fix it?" he suggests and phil nods, kissing his forehead.

"yeah, you should take a hot shower," phil nods, and dan rolls his eyes.

"can you ever take the hint?" dan mutters looking up at phil, who's eyes are bright in the dimly lit room as he stares confused at dan.

"what?"

"i was inviting you to take a shower with me," dan states as if it was the most obvious thing in the world and phil's eyes widen a bit before he clears his throat slightly.

"oh," phil's cheeks are flushed at dan's proposal and dan bites back a laugh threatening to erupt from his mouth.

"we literally had sex phil," dan reminds him, laughing lightly at phil's reaction and phil just swats at him playfully.

"shut up, don't bully me," phil pouts, holding back a smile as dan places a kiss on his cheek.

"so let's take a shower and then eat?" dan raises his eyebrows at phil and he just nods in agreement, getting out of bed with dan following him.

--
(important)

if you guys remember, some time back i had posted a chapter about asking which book idea you prefer the most and most of you said you wanted:

puppy love//phan: dan goes for a walk with his dog every evening at 5pm and an attractive stranger decides to walk his dog, at the exact same time.

and

elevators//phan: two strangers get stuck on an elevator on a rainy monday morning. confessions ensue.