54

phil was breathless when he saw dan coming out of the bathroom, a towel wrapped around his waist and his tanned body glistening with water droplets. his hair was damp and curly, resting upon his forehead and phil was mesmerised. he frowned when he saw light purple bruises on his stomach but either way, dan was gorgeous.

"stop staring at me," dan blushed and phil quickly looked away feeling his cheeks flush.

"i know there are some bruises, but still, it's not that bad that you stare," dan pouted and phil was confused as to why dan automatically assumed the worst.

"no, that's not why i was staring," phil admitted getting off the bed, and walked towards dan. dan felt his heartbeat increasing and his breathing getting shallow as phil stood directly in front of him and brushed his damp hair away from his forehead.

"you're beautiful dan," phil looked away from dan, his cheeks heating. dan could feel himself going red, and he was desperately controlling his urge to smile.

"so are you," dan mumbled, wanting to lean in and kiss phil. he didn't though, he didn't want phil to feel uncomfortable.

they just stared at each other for a few seconds. the silence between them was not uncomfortable, it was soothing. wanting to be as close to phil as possible, dan wrapped his arms around phil's neck, and phil stumbled back a bit before putting his hands on dan's hips.

"i love you," dan breathed in his neck, randomly and phil smiled and nuzzled his face in dan's wet hair which smelt strongly of vanilla and lavender.

"i love you," phil mumbled, and he knew there was no way he could mean the words more.

--
is it getting too fluffy?