124

dan's mind was still blank and his heartbeat was steady as the hot water washed over both phil and him, phil's hands gently massaging his back and shoulders as he stood behind him, shampooing his hair which looked almost black because of being wet. it was kind of surreal how phil made him forget about everything and his mind felt at ease. somehow, as phil's fingertips rubbed his scalp, there was no delusion, no thought.

this was what he had been craving. there is no constant doubt and paranoia, no what ifs, no fear of his parents. it was only him and phil, and that is how he liked it. he loved being in phil's presence, being able to laugh with him, being able to kiss him and touch him and lay in his arms for however long he liked. there wasn't any reality, they were just in their small bubble.

even though in the back of his head he knew he was supposed to worry about what might happen, and how he should find a permanent solution to his problems, he refused to think about it. that part of his mind for now, was unconscious and he would want to keep it that way. for now he wanted to relish in the feeling of phil's strong arms around his body, and his soft lips against his neck and the way he could feel the raw love between them.

after the scalding shower, dan's muscles were relaxed and his southern region felt better even though the ache was still faintly present. he got dressed in a warm sweatshirt and boxers, not bothering to put on pants as he had plans to get in bed again.

when he looked in the mirror, he could clearly see the reddish-purple marks scattered across his neck, and when he pulled the collar down he could see more of them peppered across his chest and collar bones. he could feel his cheeks heat, the sight of phil marking him this way was so intimate, more intimate than the sex they just had.

"sorry about those," phil spoke, interrupting dan's thoughts which caused dan to release his collar abruptly. phil wrapped his arms around him from behind, resting his chin on dan's shoulder, and sighing out loud.

"it's okay," dan blushed even more as he stared at phil's almost naked body in the mirror, only a pair of tight black boxers were covering him, creating a beautiful contrast with his pale skin.

"what do you want to have?" phil placed a wet kiss against a dark bruise forming on dan's exposed neck and dan just leaned back into him, taking a deep breath. he was feeling really sensitive right now, as if one touch from phil could make him explode.

"pancakes?" dan's breathing was heavy as phil placed soft kisses all over his neck, his wet hair tickling dan's cheek.

"mhm," phil hummed in response, kissing right under dan's jaw before separating himself from dan's body, and walking over to the telephone to order some room service innocently, as if he wasn't trying to get dan hard. dan just rolled his eyes at him, climbing under the covers to hide the slight bulge in his boxers and watched as phil rested his hands on his hips, ordering a stack of pancakes and coffee.

--
i hated this chapter sorry i'm just stressed

also i made a new snapchat, so instead of private messaging me which is glitchy as heck, you can snapchat me :)

@riickyblitz

or if you don't use snapchat, my kik is

@dilhowlter69