106

it had been five days.

dan and phil met on dan's roof every night and every night ended the same way.

his parents knew nothing about it.

they did not know that dan was laughing out loud at 4 am on the roof with a stranger who claimed to be his lover, they had no idea how dan was getting attracted to phil every night more and more, how he fell asleep in phil's arms on the cold tiles of the roof and how he had started believing in the slightly faulted fairy tail he was telling.

"then what happened?"

"i um, we, um, we kissed," phil blushed replaying the feeling for dan's soft lips pressed to his own, the way dan's hands were gripping his hips and the way he twisted dan's soft hair between his fingers.

"we did?" dan blushed. just the thought of being that close to phil made heat radiate off his skin, because even if phil was lying, he was hot, and dan actually would not mind kissing him.

"yeah, and it was great," phil winked at him to calm his posture and dan let out a breathy laugh.

"shut up, you're lying,"

"i am not!" phil argued, and dan just rolled his eyes. even though phil had told him almost everything that happened, he still could not remember anything. the flashbacks did continue and they were somewhat clearer, but dan still wasn't able to comprehend. he couldn't believe that he could forget something like that.

"okay okay, then what happened?" dan questioned, resting his chin in his palms.

"the next day we had a fight," phil remembered the burn of vodka in his throat and the disgusting amount of tears falling from his eyes.

"what? why?"

"i don't know, you just, you started acting cold and you wanted to leave and you said so many mean things and that made me very upset," phil sighed feeling a lump growing in his throat.

"and then it got too much and i,"

"you what?"

"i pushed you out of the house,"

"wait what?"

"yeah and-"

"and i took a cab,"

"yes how do you remem-"

"i left a voicemail,"

"you did but how d-"

"my parents forced me into therapy," dan sighed, gripping his hair harshly. his head was aching miserably and his vision was going white as every puzzle unfolded and he could taste phil's lips and he could feel phil's hands and he remembered them sitting in phil's living room and he remembered waking up in phil's bed. he remembered the two men barging in his room and the look of guilt on his mother's face. he remembered the alarming way his dad beat him and the way phil's eyes were watery when he saw dan. he remembered the drug being injected in his veins and he remembered the slaps across his cheeks.

he remembers everything.

and now a sharp pain was shooting through his brain and his body had gone limp and he could not breathe. he was huffing and a thin layer of sweat coated his body as he struggled to catch his breath.

"dan! dan are you okay?" phil yelled, gripping dan's shoulder and the moment dan felt phil's hands on his skin, he blacked out, his body leaning against the older boy.

--

32k tHIS IS INSANE!!