30

phil fixed his fringe as he saw the incoming call from dan. he was nervous, extremely nervous. what if dan didn't like him? people didn't like him in person, what is the guarantee that dan would after seeing him through the shitty laptop camera? was his hair okay? was his face okay? did he have any break outs? what if the lighting makes him look even uglier? what if dan is actually even more beautiful in real life and phil acts like a doof and messes up?

and he was anxious again. he just stared at the screen, biting his lip as dan called again, and again and again. he couldn't loose the one friend who he cared for so deeply, a friend who he liked talking to so much and a friend who actually liked talking to him. he couldn't loose dan, no matter what. even though he didn't express it much, but he really liked dan. his gorgeous brown eyes and his flowing brown hair suited him more that they could suit anyone.

dan was beautiful. phil wondered how a person like dan could just stumble upon his snapchat id but he was glad. he was glad that dan texted him and he was glad to have dan in his life.

danhowell: phil?

philly: dan

danhowell: why aren't you picking up? i tried so many times

philly: i am busy rn

danhowell: stop lying to me phil, i know you are paranoid again

danhowell: but you have no reason to be

snap opened

dan was confused. he stared at his computer screen and sighed out loud. phil wasn't responding now, and he knew that he wouldn't soon. he didn't understand that how a guy like phil, can be so insecure. he had literally all dan ever wanted. beautiful blue eyes, jet black hair and snow white skin. he literally looked like he was picked out of a magazine.

and dan liked him. even though phil never said it, but he knew phil liked him too. and all dan wanted was to meet him, hear his voice and touch him. he wanted to know if this was real, what he felt towards phil. the way he felt his stomach churning when phil sent him a picture or the way his day just brightened up when phil texted him first, he wanted to know if it was real.

he wanted to know whether phil's eyes are actually that confusing, do they actually change colour or was dan colour blind? he wanted to know if phil's hair was actually that soft and shiny in real life or dan was imagining things? most of all, was phil's smile actually the damn sun that lighted up dan's world or was it just an illusion? he just wanted to know if all this was real.

if phil was real.

--

hey i have some parts that are not in the text form, i hope they aren't that bad? x