73

danhowell: i love you phil

phil stares at the message on his screen, and wipes away his eyes for what seems like the millionth time. his hands shake as he throws his phone across the bed, and hooks his arms around his folded knees.

his chest was hurting from dan's words and he was regretting everything that had happened so far. why did he push dan over the limits? if he would've just kept quiet and let dan vent, nothing like this would've happened. they wouldn't have had an argument and he wouldn't be crying in his bed ignoring his lover's messages.

phil contemplated answering dan back. of course he didn't end things with dan, he loved him. even the thought of staying away from the brown eyed boy caused his heart to ache and his throat to swell. phil replayed the absolute irrelevant and unnecessary argument in his head and rubbed his palms along his face. what was the whole point if it?

phil sighed getting off the bed, and going into the kitchen. he almost wanted to cry again after looking at the donuts from yesterday drenched in milk and a porcelain bowl shattered on the kitchen floor. the kiss shared between them just yesterday seemed unrealistic, as if it was just phil's imagination. any other time, phil would whine and get a dustpan to clean his floor and countertop. but today, he was emotionally drained, and so he ignored the shattered glass on the floor and grabbed a bottle of vodka before descending towards his room once again.

--
SNAPCHAT IS AT 1K VOTES IS THIS REAL LIFE