52

when phil returned, dan was still sound asleep in his bed. he had managed to completely mess up his hair, and tangle himself in the covers and phil couldn't help but find him cute. phil decided to make something to eat, since neither he or dan had had anything since morning and plus, he could do something productive other than staring at dan sleep.

just as he was putting the rice to boil, his phone went off and he fished it out, only to see a new snap from dan.

danhowell: phil, it's been three hours where are you

philly: in the kitchen

danhowell: oh sorry where is the kitchen

philly: it's down the hall

danhowell: okay

phil smiled pushing his phone back into his pocket and continuing the task. he was making thai green curry, one of the dishes that he cooked well with boiled rice and hoped that dan would like it. he turned his head when he heard shuffling of feet, only to see a sleepy dan entering the kitchen.

"hey," phil mumbled, and watched as dan walked towards him groggily. he looked extremely adorable and phil just wanted to hug the life out of him.

"morning," dan yawned and flopped his head onto phil's shoulder, wrapping his arms around phil's waist. phil could feel his cheeks heating up as he wrapped his arms around dan's shoulders, and felt dan nuzzle his head into the crook of his neck.

"sleep well?" phil asked, rubbing his fingers through dan's hair, and felt him nod against his skin.

"your bed is comfortable," dan mumbled in phil's neck and phil chuckled, pulling away from dan to look at him.

"i'm glad you're here," phil said and dan smiled at him, running a hand through his hair.

"me too," he said, before kissing phil's cheek and leaning against the granite counter.

--
GUYS WHAT THE FUCK SNAPCHAT IS #34 IN FANFICTION WHAT TE FUCK WHAT

CELEBRATORY CHAPTER🎉🎉 (it's shit but pls cope i wrote it in 20 minutes because i was so excited)