77

the next morning.

phil woke up, with dried tears on his cheeks, his lips cracked and his eyelids sticking together. his body was cold, the temperature in the apartment torturously low and his skin covered in endless goosebumps. his phone was lying, dead in the corner of the room, from when he lost his temper and a threw the device at an alarming velocity, almost completely shattering the screen.

his feet were sore, his body was rejecting any sort of movement. he had never consumed this much alcohol before, the maximum he had was a glass of champagne or a pint of beer and staring at the empty bottle of vodka magnified his headache. he knew he overreacted yesterday but there was nothing he could do now. dan hurt him, but he hurt dan too, and that made them equal. he wanted the things to go back as they were before, and he desperately wanted to do anything and everything to just get in his car and drive straight to manchester.

dan on the other hand woke up with his chest aching, his hands shaking, his mouth dry and his movements painfully slow. he felt a hand holding his face and shaking it, harshly, making dan slowly open his eyes only to see blurred images of the men with white surroundings everywhere.

the drug he had been injected with hadn't worn out yet. he couldn't process what was going on. everything had slowed down drastically; his thinking, his surroundings, his heart. he could hear the blood pulsing in his veins, and he could not comprehend anything that was happening to him.

a cold splash of water burned his skin, but he couldn't react. his nervous system was almost as if it was hacked, no coordination was possible between any of his organs and he felt like he could fall apart.

"daniel, open your eyes!" a loud voice pierced straight through his chaotic head, a strong hand slapping his cheek almost bringing him back to his senses.

"dan howell!" another sting spread throughout his cheek and he flinched, not as much as he would if he could assess what was going on, but still flinching.

"hm," his voice was hoarse and his tongue was almost paralysed. he couldn't speak.

"would you consider your sexual preferences to be only females?" the man questioned, forcing dan's eyes open, and he almost looked straight into the malicious green eyes of the man, trying to dismiss the man with his glare but it wasn't working.

and even though his brain wasn't active and his movements were painstakingly dragging and slow, with as much confidence as he could muster, he shook his head.

"no,"

--
FREAKING 7K ARE YOU OKAY