92

a month ago, dan didn't think it was possible to erase the feelings he had for a certain ebony haired boy.

he didn't think it was possible to let go of the self consuming, beautiful and absolutely maddening rush that he felt in his veins every time he looked into the vibrant blue of his eyes. the way golden and green speckled his irises, in the most intriguing way possible.

he didn't think it was possible to forget the way he felt flowers blossoming in his chest, his insides turning into a field of eradicating beauty whenever he touched him.

he didn't think it was possible to forget his pale skin, his large hands, his radioactive irises, his raven hair, his pre-possessing smile, the crinkles beside his eyes, the perfect shape of his hips and his igniting touch. the way he walked, the way he talked, everything.

but it was possible.

dan's mind was completely blank now, as if he was brainwashed in the worst way possible. his brain was a bland white mess, the illuminating colour of phil's eyes that once occupied it had disappeared.

the feeling of love, and being loved was demolished from his memory. he had forgotten the taste of phil's lips, the way phil held him to his chest, the way phil's lean fingers intertwined with his own, the beautiful contrast of their skin tones, the way phil smiled at him, the way phil fixed his fringe, the way phil bit his lip in anxiousness, the way phil was nervous for their first skype call, the way phil was reluctant to reply to his first message, the way phil turned up at his house when he was facing trouble with his family, the way phil's face was flushed pink after their first kiss and
the way phil told him that he loved him.

all that, was now in an unknown part of his brain, locked away somewhere almost impossible to find. and maybe, maybe a pair of blue eyes could find the key.

--

it's 7 am where i live right now and i don't know if i'll be able to update later, so here's an early update :)

ALSO 16K WTF
ALSO SNPACHAT IS AT #256 AND FUCKBOY IS AT  #196 I MEAN