I was laying on something warm. like a giant teddy bear. A big, muscly, teddy bear. A.... big, warm.....muscly......te....ddy. bear.

I shot up from my laying position only to hit my head against someone elses head.

"Ow." Someone and me groaned. i reached a hand up to rub my forehead. I opened my eyes only to see grey eyes starring right back into mine. I knew those grey eyes. Mori.

"Ummm....hi." I said with a small smile. I saw something flash through his eyes but i couldn't quite understand what it was. "sorry i fell asleep."

"You have nothing to apologize for." Mori said and i jumped back a little surprised to actually hear his voice.

"I think might be dreaming." I said and then let out a small laugh. I looked around to see I was in a fancy bedroom. "Yeah I am definitely dreaming." I ran a hand through my hair and then looked back at Mori.

"You're not dreaming." Mori said.

"Prove it." I said sticking out my chin and looking down my nose to meet his eyes.

Mori then leaned in and placed a quick kiss on my forehead.

"Mmm, you're right. If this was a dream you would have kissed me on the lips." I hummed and went to stand up but felt hands on my hips, keeping me from moving. I just realized I had said that out loud. I knew that rejection was soon to come but when I turned my head to look at him his eyes were wider and he had a faint blush on his cheeks.

"Dream?" He asked and it was my turn for my eyes to widen and a blush to stain my cheeks.

"Well that's my guess. Cause you know guessing. Dreams? What dreams? I don't dream. Do you hear something? I think I hear Haruhi calling for me. Oh and there's Honey. I guess we're just going to have to go see. Wait I take that back you should stay here and I should look for them. No you should look for them and I should stay. Or we could both leave and split up though we could--"

Mori leaned in a captured my lips with his efficiently shutting me up.

I had expected him to pull away after knowing I wasn't talking anymore but was surprised when he just continued to kiss me. I leaned into the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck.

I pulled him closer to me and he stood up wrapping his arms around my legs and back. He moved over to the bed and set me down, never breaking contact.

It feel as if we were both scared that if we let go of each other for even a second then the moment would be gone and everything will go back to the way it was. Or maybe it was the fear that this could really be a dream.

I moved my left hand down the side of his face and down his neck to his collar bone. I went to move my hand to his shirt only to realize he didn't have one on. I let out a noise of surprise at the sudden contact of skin against skin. Mori went to pull away thinking he hurt me but I stopped his and kissed him some more. He leaned over top of me and laid his fore arms against the bed underneath me.

I smiled into the kiss and ran my hands up and down his body.

Mori's pov.

I felt her smile into the kiss and her hands moving up and down my stomach and chest, which made goose bumps climb up my arms, and the hairs on the back of my head stand up.

I still couldn't believe this was happening.

I moved my right arm off the bed and leaned on my left. My hand traveled down the side of her body to her hip.

I pulled my lips away from her and I heard a noise come from her throat that sounded like a contained whimper. I placed the side of my nose against hers and leaned my forehead down to rest against hers. She gave me a small tender kiss on the lips then relaxed on the bed. Her arms dropped from my neck and her hands rested on my shoulders. I still hadn't opened my eyes in fear that this was all a dream and that it hadn't happened in the first place.

"Takashi." She whispered in my ear and I could feel her breath on my neck which made me shiver.

"Hn?" I asked moving my head to the bed right above her left shoulder.

"I-"

Someone then knocked on the door. I got off of her and she stood up from the bed and fixed her hair.

"Sherlock. Dinners ready." Kyoya said and opened the door. Sherlock?

Aika's pov

Kyoya walked in and I walked over to the dresser to look like I was doing something and not making out with Mori. I rolled my shoulders to try and get my body to go back to normal.

"Very well Watson." I said to kyoya and smirked. I turned to look at him and saw mori in the corner of my eye looking over at Kyoya as well with a confused look. "Are you ready to go Mori" I asked him and he seemed to snap out of whatever thoughts he was having and nodded his head.

"I'll lead the way." Kyoya said and Mori and me followed him through the halls.