Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten:

Harry awoke the next day to an empty room.

"Lou?" No answer.

Harry thought that Louis of all people wouldn't just use him for sex then leave. He thought that Louis liked him, he sure liked the small caramel haired boy. But yet, here Harry was standing stark naked in an empty room with no sign of the tiny twink. Did Louis think they were still just friends?

Looking at the small clock mounted on the wall Harry noted the time, 9 am. Breakfast began at 7 and went until ten, so he made quick work of brushing his teeth, getting changed into his jumpsuit and walking to the cafeteria; all while hoping Louis would just pop out of nowhere.

As he entered the crowded room, full of hungry inmates, Harry immediately noticed Louis sitting with Liam and Ash. Rushing over he called to the small boy,

"Louis!"

The curly haired man was about to hug Louis but was abruptly stopped by Liam,

"I don't think that's a good idea Haz."

He looked sympathetic as he spoke,

"Wha-what? Louis? What's going on?" Liam only took Harry's wrist, dragging him to another table.

---

"Liam."

"Liam stop it."

"Ouch! Let me go."

"Oh stop complaining Harry and sit down." The said man only now noticed that they were on the other side of the cafeteria, far from Louis.

"You better spill now Payne, or else. Friend or not I will beat your ass if you hurt my boy."

Liam rolled his eyes at the man's antics. "Louis came rushing into the cafeteria this morning, in a mess."

*flashback*

Liam and Ash sat at their regular table eating possibly the most disgusting food they have ever consumed, but hey that's prison for you.

"So Harry's not here." Ash snickered,

"probably sleeping from fucking Louis too hard." Liam laughed along; it sounded about right.

What they were not expecting is the small china like doll to come speed walking to their table alone looking stressed and anxious.

Liam was the first to question his actions, "Louis? What's wrong? Where's Harry?"

Louis was close to tears, so Ash quickly pulled the boy into a hug, placing him on his lap. It was purely platonic.

"I made a big big mistake." Both older men made eye contact before focusing on the small boy again, "I let Harry... I let him fu-fuck me."

Liam and Ash both looked confused as they stared at the blushing boy,

"How's that a problem Lou-Lou?" Ash questioned.

"I don't think I was ready." Liam's eyes widened comically, "Wait; you gave him your virginity?"

Louis quickly shook his head. "No no. Not like that. I have had sex before. I-I just hardly know Harry, and now I feel slutty and yucky because I liked it so so much, and I like Da-Harry so so much too, and I feel like a slut."

Ash hugged the small boy to his chest, "It's okay to like him, babe, he likes you a lot, like a way lot. You're not a slut; you're a human. Harry will understand how you feel, don't worry. You can always get to know him properly later."

*end flashback*

"Oh wow." Harry was not expecting this.

"I know Haz, but he likes you. Make him feel special in other ways, and then he will realise just how much you like him for him."

---

Night time - same day

Harry hadn't seen or heard from Louis the rest of the day, and he missed his little dolly. But he had something very special planned for him.

If this didn't make the boy feel beautiful, then he doesn't know what will.

He would make sure that in the end him and Louis were more than just friends...