Nervous

Mya nervously sat in the dress that we picked out for her. We sat in the cab together and she just kept silent which was rare for her. Mya asked me to come with her to meet him because she doesn't want to do it alone. I wasn't sure if it was right to be there, I felt like them meeting should be an experience shared by just the 2 of them.

Once we got out of the cab and in front of her dads place Mya began to sweat.

"Baby girl you're sweating like crazy" I said as pulling out some napkins from my purse. I basically take napkins every time I go to a fast food place.

"Oh my god, really?" She said as touching her head. I patted the sweat with the napkin so I wouldn't mess up her makeup. She grabbed onto my hand and we walked into the large house that sat in front of us.

"I thought you said it was a condo." I whispered to her as we walked.

"I thought it was." She whispered back.

A maid opened the door and we gasped at the large house.

"Holy shit" Mya said to her self. The maid directed us into the living room.

"You want us to sit right here? Just right here?" Mya asked as pointing to each couch since there were multiple.

"Just sit anywhere" the Mexican maid replied with an attitude as walking out.

"That bitch." Mya said as we sat down. Mya began to nervously rub her legs and began to fan herself off.

"Its hot as fuck in here. Aren't you hot?" Mya asked as fanning herself off. I pulled her hands down.

"Just breath Mya." I whispered to her. I was scared my voice would echo if I spoke too loud.

"Okay okay." She replied as breathing in and out loud as hell. I smacked the side of her leg.

"Ow!"

"Welcome ladies, now which one of you is my princess?" A tall black guy in his mid 30's asked. Damn he looked good. His skin was dark like chocolate and so smooth. His muscles were so toned and he looked like he could be a fucking model.

Mya then ran up to him and hugged him tightly.

"Hi. Hi. I'm uh..." Mya began but then just stared at him not saying anything.

Her dad raised his eyebrows smiling and I hit Mya with my arm signaling her to speak.

"Yes this is your daughter." I said breaking the silence.

"You are both very beautiful girls. Mya you didn't tell me you were homosexual." He said as looking at us.

Mya began to nervously laugh.

"No no we're like sisters." I said to him.

"Doesn't mean you won't try anything." He said to me as winking. I brought my eyebrows together confused.

"Come, sit." He said as leading us into the dining room. We sat directly next to each other at the long table, making her dad chuckle. Mya squeezed onto my hand tightly as smiling.

"Mya, you are a very beautiful woman. If I hadn't known you were my daughter I'd probably have you in that bed right now" he said as laughing.

I looked over at Mya in shock at what he was saying and she just laughed.

"My princess gets the joke"

I looked back over at him and 2 maids walked out bringing plates of food and setting it down in front of us. I didn't know what the fuck I was staring at on my plate.

"Oh don't look at it like that ladies its Clapassade!" He said as smiling.

"Clapa-what?" I asked.

"See I originate from France. I came here to be a singer and when that didn't work out I became a playboy."

I asked what the food was not his life story.

"You're a pornstar?" Mya asked as breaking the silence. It was the first time she completed a sentence since we came in his presence.

"I am. One of the best there is. I do most of my films in France. This is just a little beach house I stay at sometimes."

"Holy shit." I whispered to Mya.

"What was that?" He asked.

"I said wow." I replied as smiling.

He walked around the table and over to us.

"Follow me ladies." He said as we followed him into some type of trophy room. "I also dabbled in some sports."

Mine and Mya's eyes widened.

"You can win awards for porn?" Mya asked amused.

"Of course, it is a career."

"Is it really though." I asked. Mya hit my arm and I forced a smile.

"Mya may I speak to you, alone." Her dad said sternly. Mya grabbed my hand.

"I have to have my girlfriend with me at all times. She has a heart condition." Mya said lying twice in one sentence. I hit her arm with my elbow and she hit mines back.

"Okay then. Come sit." He said as sitting us down in a room that looked like a therapists office. I looked around and saw so many pictures of him and celebrities.

'Who the fuck is this nigga?' I thought to myself.

He sat Mya down on his lap and began to rub her leg. I grabbed Mya's arm lifting her up.

"Who's girlfriend is she yours or mines?" I asked as fakely laughing. He laughed and Mya nervously laughed.

Me and her sat down on a couch across from him and he sighed.

"I travel a lot Makayah" her dad said.

"Its Mya." She corrected him.

"Right. What I'm saying is I can give you all the money that you want, there's no reason to take this to court."

"Excuse me?" She replied offended.

"Wait isn't that why you're here? You're mother told me over the phone-"

"I came here to meet my real dad not to take your fucking money"

"Sya-"

"My name is fucking Mya!"

Mya got up grabbing her bag and I followed after her. We walked out of his big ass house and she had tears rolling down her face.