Goodbyes

The ride back to Goat's apartment was silent. I wanted him to just drop me off but he told me he had a surprise for me.

Once we pulled up to his apartment building he quickly got out of his car and then opened the passenger door and pulled me out by my arm.

"Ow!" I yelped. " Get the fuck off of me!" I cried. He dragged me up into his apartment and then threw me on the couch. He walked back and forth in the kitchen whispering to himself.

"Goat?" I said scared.

"Don't you fucking dare speak to me! You're just a big slut!" He yelled at me angrily.

"I told you what this was from the start Goat!" I yelled back as getting up. He pushed me back onto the couch and then punched me in the face. I punched him back and then he threw me into his coffee table and began to punch me everywhere but my face. I cried screaming for him to get off of me but I couldn't move him. I wasn't strong enough to make him budge.

Once he finished hitting me I sat up and wiped the blood off of my lip with the back of my hand. We were both out of breath and he sat down on the couch with his head in his hands.

"I'm.... I'm sorry. I ain't mean it shawty.. This isn't me, you know that." He said and then looked up at me. I nodded and went into the bathroom then cleaned myself up. I cried when I looked in the mirror and saw my busted lip. I also looked at all of the bruises and scratches building up on my body. When I opened the bathroom door I saw Goat standing there with his head down. I rubbed his face with my hand and he looked at me smiling. I forced a smile back and walked out of the bathroom with a towel around me.

I went into his room and looked for a T-shirt big enough to fit me loosely. I found a baggy shirt and threw it on, it was pretty long and I was glad that it covered me up completely. I walked into the living room and Goat smiled when he saw me as if he was relieved. I walked up to him and lightly kissed his cheek.

"I'm going to cook for you." I whispered. He smiled and nodded.

I went into the kitchen and put some water on the stove so it could boil. I looked through his cabinets for a box of spaghetti noodles. I finally found one that was half empty. I shrugged and then sat it down on the counter. Goat was sitting down on the couch watching basketball when the water finally began to boil and had steam coming off of it.

I slowly picked up the pot and quietly walked over to Goat. I stood behind him as I watched him watch TV. I then poured the pot of boiling water over his head. I heard him scream and it was like music to my ears. The steam from the water filled the air and he screamed as his skin grew extremely red.

He quickly got up screaming and holding his burning face. He ran towards me and began to punch me in the face. The steaming water began to drip from his hair and onto me as he hit me.

Cameron then ran in and pulled Goat off of me. I cried as Cameron began to beat the shit out of Goat. I pulled Cameron off of Goat when I realized that Goat was unconscious.

Cameron frantically pulled me close and kissed me deeply. He held my face in his hands looking at my beat up face. Tears rolled down my face as I looked at a tear roll down his cheek.

"I'm so sorry" I cried trying to look down.

"Nah I'm sorry. I shouldn't have left you alone with Goat crazy ass or at all in that matter." He replied as his voice broke.

I nodded and rubbed my cheek on his soft gentle hands.

"I saw you get in his car and I thought you were done with me completely. I knew you were better off without me though baby. I just keep getting you hurt." He said as pulling me in for a hug. I hugged him tightly and breathed in his scent which I've been missing.

"Just don't leave me again, okay nigga?" I said as chuckling. He smiled and then nodded.

We walked out of his apartment and never looked back.

🌹 The End 🌹