Judging

I woke up the next day thinking that the conversation I had with Cameron the night before was just a dream. I looked over to see Mya texting someone off of her phone. She seemed angry and was texting quickly most likely writing nothing but typos.

"Mya whats wrong?" I asked as getting out of bed.

"Cliff won't give me money for an abortion! He thinks I'm lying or something." She replied rolling her eyes at her phone.

"Can you blame him though? Remember when you did the same thing to Jamal? It's like the boy who cried wolf."

"I aint fucking lying."

"I know Mya, but you sure you want an abortion?"

"I'm really not cut out to be a mom. I wasn't even raised by anyone, I wouldn't even know how to take care of no kid. If Im going to have a baby I want to be ready, I want to be prepared, and I of course want to be in love. Cliff is a straight up dip shit that I hate. The only reason why I stuck around was because the dick was good."

She was right, about the abortion part anyway. I know a lot of people disagree with it, and I get why. But at the same time those people who disagree with it arent putting their own money or time or devotion into the kid after its born. The parents are always the one struggling. No one should judge a situation that they've never been in or went through.

"If thats what you want Mya, I support you" I said to Mya resting my hand on her shoulder. She smiled in relief, she was glad that I wasn't judging her.