Reassurance

I sat in my room debating whether or not I wanted to dial Cameron's number. I began to call him and then I hung up after the 3rd ring. 5 seconds later Cameron called my phone. I answered.

"Hi.." I said nervously.

"Is everything okay?" He asked worried.

"Yeah I'm okay."

"Its nice to hear from you"

I then heard Dawn yelling in the background about her hair getting wet. I hung up the phone and a tear rolled down my cheek.

I needed someone to talk to about this.

I went to the jail that my dad was staying at to visit him. I needed his advice and to make sure he was okay.

I sat across from him and he smiled when he saw me walking towards him.

"I was not expecting visitors today." He said as smiling. I quickly hugged him knowing that too much touching isn't allowed.

"How have they been treating you Dad?" I asked as smiling.

"Eh. Its jail am I right?" He asked as laughing.

I nodded and looked down at my lap.

"So how have you been baby girl?" He asked.

"Me and Cameron broke up" I began as a tear rolled down my cheek. I quickly wiped it. "I just don't know what to do anymore."

"Look at me Anastasia. I know you and you are a strong young woman. You're beautiful and smart as hell, you can do anything you put your little mind to. You don't need any boy to be happy. You need you a man and Cameron is just a little boy."

I nodded as smiling.

"Are you still upset over him socking you in the face?" I asked as giggling. He shook his head.

"Its not funny Ana" he said as smirking.

"It is a little"

After the visit I felt a little better. Even though my dad is in jail, he seemed more free than I am.

Once I got home I decided to take a walk because if I stayed in the house I would go crazy. I got showered and dressed and then went outside and walked down the highway near my house. I sat on the curb watching the cars pass knowing that they were watching me too. I then saw Liza drive past and the driver began to beep. They pulled over and I got up off the curb and walked over. Liza sat in the car with her little sister, Liza was actually the one driving. I was soooo confused.

"Chica you need a ride?" Liza asked as smiling. I shrugged and got into the back seat.

"Your mom let you take the car for a ride?" I asked as looking around.

"We stole this bitch!" Rosé said as laughing. My eyes grew wide and I watched Liza and Rosé give each other a high five.

"Tell me that ain't true Liza" I asked concerned.

"It is." She replied as laughing.

"Can y'all just drop me off at my crib."

"There's this party that we want to slide through first." Rosé said smiling.

We walked into the party and I instantly felt uncomfortable. I'd choose a kick back with all of my friends over a party any day.