A Lil Tipsy

I woke up to knocking on my door. I grunted as walking up and unlocking my door. I plopped back down onto my bed. I looked up and realized Mya was standing over me.

Mya is a lot taller than me and is slim thick. She's mixed with black and white just like me. She's light skinned with large naturally curly hair.

"Wakey wakey lets bakey." Mya said as sitting down on my bed. I smiled and then hopped out of bed putting on my panties.

"I dont think Im really in the mood." I began. "I mean my mom is right down stairs Mya."

"Girl, after that whole altercation or whatever that went down with Cam you need a big. Fat. Blunt. Your momma at the laundromat so roll up I just got my nails done!" Mya said as looking down at her freshly painted nails.

I rolled my eyes and snatched the bag of weed out of her hands and began to roll up. Mya was only 16, she had a big ass and an even bigger personality. Shes a selfish person but moving from fauster home to fauster home made her that way. She learned to only care about herself and no one but herself. I didnt blame her. I was so proud of her for how far shes come from where she used to be.

I smiled at Mya as she played with Princess. I used to have a major crush on her when I was a little bi-curious. She was like one of my closest friends. I wouldnt call her my bestfriend because my actual bestfriend gets very offended whenever I call someone else it. Mya looked up at me kissed my cheek once I finished rolling up the blunt. She snatched it out of my hand and began to light it up.

5 minutes later we were beyond high and I looked over at Mya who was staring out my window. Both of our eyes were slightly red and I began to laugh at her dozing out. I laid down on my back and looked up at the glow in the dark star stickers on my ceiling.

"Do you think hes going to forgive me?" I asked as rolling over on my side facing Mya. She took a deep inhale and shook her head.

"You aint do shit to be sorry for Ana." She replied.

"I know, but I dont know. That could've been me. What if that was me? I'd be laying in a hospital bed right now and he'd be the one getting lit."

"You cant think like that though girl. Just be happy hes cool and that you are too."

I smiled at her knowing that she was right, but deep down I knew how I felt. I felt so guilty, Cameron didnt deserve that. I love him so much. Even though hes my ex hes also like a big brother to me. He has always helped me through anything I struggled with. Now I needed to be there for him in his time of need.

An hour had passed and Mya was texting someone on her phone. She asked if it was ok if she brought a few friends over. The only reason why I said ok is because they were bringing liqure.

A few guys entered the house along with a couple of girls who had an attitude. Mya connected her mini speakers to her phone and we began to turn up. We smoked a lot and drank even more.

It was all fun and games until a girl accidentally bumped into Mya. Mya became angry since shes a very angry drunk

"Bitch watch where you're shaking that flat ass!" Mya yelled at the girl. There was only about 8 of us there so everyone heard.

"Mya, chill" Cliff, our friend began "You're just a lil drunk right now we dont need this drama. Yo Ana, get your friend."

"Our friend." I corrected Cliff. I was slightly tipsy. "What now because you're around your little friends you don't know who Mya is?!" I replied.

I wasn't exactly thinking right and I'll admit that I had a little bit of liquid courage. All I could think about is how everytime dirt is thrown on our name, Cliff all the sudden never met us.

"Man Ana get your drunk ass out of my face! Both of you bitches crazy!" Cliff Yelled

"Or what?!" Mya asked arching an eyebrow.

"I'll get Janet to fuck both of yall bitches up!"

Janet was someone that used to be bestfriends with Mya. Their friendship ended when Janet slept with Mya's boyfriend at the time.

"Go get that bitch, I been waiting to put that little ho in her place!" Mya screamed in Cliff's face.

He rolled his eyes and angrily walked out of my house when my mom suddenly appeared in the the doorway. My eyes widened as staring at her angry facial expression.

"EVERYONE, GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!" My mom yelled.