KO

Goat began to slowly kiss my lips as he rested his hands on my waist.

"Gabriel-" I began but was cut off by his lips touching mines. He took my hand and rested it on his dick.

"Gabriel I don't think we should do this." I said softly as pulling my hand away.

"What are you scared?" He asked as smirking.

"Don't do that" I replied as smiling.

"Do what?"

"Try to make me prove something. Me and you both know I have nothing to prove"

"I just want to see what that mouth do"

I playfully hit his chest, giggling and then he kissed my lips again. I kissed him back but was hesitant. I couldn't stop.

"Will you let me now?" He whispered in my ear. I nodded, unable to resist.

He slowly put his hand down my sweat pants. He began to rub on my clit and I softly closed my eyes allowing him. He stared at me intensely as I began to hold onto his arm for leverage. I felt him slowly slide a finger inside me and I lightly moaned as biting my lip. He softly kissed my lips as adding a second finger.

"You're so tense, relax shawty. Just let go" he whispered.

I nodded and then kissed him deeply as he continued to finger me. He slowly pulled out his fingers and then brought them to his lips and sucked the wetness off of them. I playfully hit his chest and then he picked me up and carried me into his room. I held onto him tightly not used to being picked up.

He gently laid me down on his bed and then ripped off my sweat pants.

"Gabe! I have to go home in those!" I said as looking down.

"Don't worry, I'll give you a ride home." He replied as winking. I giggled and then he slowly began to open my legs. He kissed and lightly bit my inner thighs before beginning to eat me out. I moaned and held onto his hair as he continued to eat me out.

As I was about to cum he wrapped his arms around my legs holding them in place so I wouldn't move. I held onto the sheets and felt myself cumming in his mouth.

"Oh my godddd" I moaned as he continued to eat me out.

He let go of my legs and began to kiss my thighs. I sat up kissing his lips. He smiled.

"You don't know how long I've waited to do this" he whispered as kissing my neck.

"Its sex and nothing more, okay?" I whispered back. He lightly nodded and picked me up. I rested my hands on his shoulders and began to kiss his lips.

He pulled down his boxers and held me by my legs. He slowly slid himself into me, I gasped not used to having someone so long inside me. He began to slide me up and down on his dick as kissing me. I held onto his neck tightly as he laid me down on my back. I turned him over and climbed on top of him