Wally World

The next day I got up out of Kayah's bed exhausted. I couldn't sleep from the night before, my phone then began to ring and it was an unknown number.

"I saw your papi on the news what happened?" Liza asked when I answered.

I broke down in tears and quickly walked out of my sisters room.

"Calm down chica, calm down. I'm on my way." Liza said and then hung up. I quickly went into my room stepping over Kye who was sound asleep on the floor. He was cuddled up in blankets and actually looked comfortable. I threw on some ripped jeans and a shirt and then fixed up my makeup and hair. I then heard a beep outside and I quickly ran downstairs. I walked outside and saw Liza in the car with her mom.

"We're going to Walmart and you're coming." Liza said from the car. I walked down the steps and she got out of the car, hugging me tightly. I then got into the back seat and I said hi to her mom but she said nothing back. Liza then turned around and smiled at me

"Its just that time of the month" Liza whispered, I then giggled and her mom hit Liza's arm. They began to speak in Spanish and I could tell that she was angry.

Liza is 5'6 and has light brown eyes, she has long wavy strawberry red hair that she had dyed. Shes a tomboy and wears mostly sweats. Me and her used to swap clothes a lot because we're the same size. Its nice to have a friend that's the same size as me because I've never had one.

Once we got to Walmart me and Liza got out of the car and her mom went to park. We walked into the store and Liza grabbed a cart, I walked beside her.

"I need some sports bras" she said as we walked down an isle.

"I hate sports bras" I replied.

"Why? I love them"

"They don't make my titties look pretty"

We both began to laugh and I saw this beautiful long yellow sundress and gasped.

"This would look so good on you Lee" I said as taking it off the rack.

"Eh, its not my type"

"Pleaseeee just try it on and see how it looks" I asked and gave the puppy dog look.

"Ughhh fine but you have to try on something too"

"Yayyyy"

She then grabbed a short dress that had flowers all over it and handed it to me. We walked to the dressing rooms and both tried on the dresses.

"I'm ready!" I yelled to her from the dressing room.

"Me too!" She yelled back

We both walked out and the dress looked amazing on her, mines on the other hand didn't really fit my figure. And my boobs were way too big for it.

"I love ittt you have to buy it Lee!" I said making her smile. She looked down at the dress and I began to twerk, she began to twerk with me. We both laughed and went to put our clothes back on. We walked out of the dressing room and she left the dress in there but I quickly grabbed it and threw it in the cart.

When we left the store I felt a lot better and less stressed. It was nice to spend time with Liza, it felt like old times.